Xensation AF19 Lady Sorceress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else see this, or is there a thread already?
49aced43830e9788c1ebcbf0b63ad81e.jpg
8f0741aba0e9480221e912c75eeff708.jpg
f3d9df38d1e0408d602498338102d719.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

yes, that Geralt definitely looks good and the price is right, going to order this Geralt from CMToys and the Ciri from Xensation and hope for more Witcher 3 characters to come

po-sw-ourworld-swtoys-fs011-the-sorceress.html

Yennefer is available from swtoys for a decent price

I got their lara croft and she was excellent quality, the body was much more articulated than hot toys

Anyone heard anything about when this is getting released? Keep forgetting I've got it pre-ordered!

Anyone heard anything about when this is getting released? Keep forgetting I've got it pre-ordered!

Unfortunately no. I really like and respect Scaletta, however I have been less than thrilled with their partner Xensation's responses. If its delayed that is fine, that stuff happens but give some kind of time window. They said they delayed it because they wanted to make improvements which no complaints here, but damn give me an idea of when. I paid last july so its been a full yr....

Unfortunately no. I really like and respect Scaletta, however I have been less than thrilled with their partner Xensation's responses. If its delayed that is fine, that stuff happens but give some kind of time window. They said they delayed it because they wanted to make improvements which no complaints here, but damn give me an idea of when. I paid last july so its been a full yr....

Yeah, they really seem to be taking their sweet time with it and I can deal with that if we had some progress updates and whatnot. Just thought it was strange that it's been a year but with no indication of what is happening with it...

Looks like the Ciri sculpt is getting a revisit according to the Xensation Facebook page. I personally liked the sculpt as is but would be happy if they do a better job of it! They've cancelled their Cloud figure so hopefully Ciri doesn't get axed too...

I've ordered the ONLYGIRL ciri figure now as I'm worried this one wont ever get released and I want a ciri to go with my gerlat figure. Shame as this one has a much better headsculpt. I will def still order her if we ever hear more news of her being released.

I had read somewhere that this one had been cancelled somewhere. I forget where. I can ask scaletta themselves. But yah. I think as of yet only the other newer company listing (forgot the name) is making her. Scaletta Studios was asking interest in a headsculpt and stuff for her. The upgrade set they offered for Geralt aka Witche Hunter CM002 is really nice but is almost 500.

Back