Xensation AF19 Lady Sorceress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the point of having Ciri if you can't have a Geralt though? So you skip on Ciri, then company says poor interest, no Geralt. Or you buy Ciri, company says there's already a Geralt, you missed out, too bad, now we stuck with just Ciri. This sucks

What's the point of having Ciri if you can't have a Geralt though? So you skip on Ciri, then company says poor interest, no Geralt. Or you buy Ciri, company says there's already a Geralt, you missed out, too bad, now we stuck with just Ciri. This sucks

If Ciri does well that opens the door for other characters including what could be many different versions of Geralt.

I do recall reading that ciri was a similar price to geralt, around 800 ?, but they decided to go the mass produced route as its cheaper.I get the whole exclusive thing for geralt but only the people on here would have ever been able to get one, doesn't change the fact that there will be hundreds of ciris available and there was like 20 geralts made I think ? And yes I agree most people will not buy a ciri without a geralt and i kind of agree, cant have one without the other. I'll buy any character I can from the series anyway though.

Just because there was an expensive custom Geralt, doesn't mean that at some future date there won't be a cheaper, mass-produced one. It's been done before (i.e., Feora).

If we dont support this, then this will be the last character you get from ths franchise most likely. I could easily see them doing Geralt variants with the hundreds of armors available. Scaletta might even be able to doing a run of the Geralt head only if the interest was there for kitbashers.

She looks great. Hope they'll make more characters like Triss and Ynnifer.

Nice find! She is up on onesixthkit. I went ahead locked in a preorder...someone has to make a Geralt eventually, right?...Right?

Nice find! She is up on onesixthkit. I went ahead locked in a preorder...someone has to make a Geralt eventually, right?...Right?

Yeah, I'm going to pre order it too. Next should be Triss. I actually got the Geralt so I will be done after Triss :)

But I would get another Geralt if I like the armor they choose lol

According to a company I talked to last year, cd projekt red is only giving the license out for statues and not figures.

That is incredibly sad to hear, I wonder why?

With all of the differet variations of Armour and Witcher Gear, I am sure we will get a other Geralt. I only see this happening if the projects currently in progress succeed.

That is incredibly sad to hear, I wonder why?

With all of the differet variations of Armour and Witcher Gear, I am sure we will get a other Geralt. I only see this happening if the projects currently in progress succeed.

I agree its very sad, its funny you say that because the projects would be more likely to succeed if someone made a geralt.

Back