Xensation AF19 Lady Sorceress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up canceling my preorder because of the lack of updates. The cancelation of their Cloud figure didn't bode well for me either. I hope this eventually releases because I would probably still pick one up.

If you look on their facebook page, they have pushed the figure back and are going to revisit it. https://www.facebook.com/xensationcollectibles/

OK, so this is odd. Their complaint is that the figure sold through less than half their expectations and that's why they want to revisit it? Yet as this thread shows, preorders have been sold out for a very long time. I'm not aware of anywhere you actually can currently preorder this figure right now.

Sounds like a distribution problem if their concern is that the pre-orders are underselling, yet we have people that still want to pre-order it and can't do so.

I spoke with someone from Scaletta and from what I understand Xensation has pretty much dropped out of this project but Scaletta wants to finish it which might be why we hear conflicting information.

But I guess my information doesn't help much either lol.

I have a super hard time believing that the "Master" figure from Doctor Strange sold well enough and Cloud didn't sell at all. With all the other bootleg, no-name female figures that sell, it's crazy that Ciri isn't selling.

I mean, what a coincidence it is that the figures that were "made by Scaletta" are the ones being cancelled. After the brouhaha with them 'recasting' Scaletta's Judge Dredd figure ... I really have a hard time believing it's sales numbers that are the problem here.

I have to agree. I like Scaletta and their work, they are typically very communicative, however I hope they cease partnership with Xensation because its affecting whether I will do business with them again. Xensation has failed to respond to numerous contact attempts to reach them, they have released numerous figures in the 2yrs that Ciri was suppose to and given no updates. Not the right way to operate. If she ever ships, its the last thing I buy from them.

Well it looks like this was cancelled by Xensation and Scaletta is seeking interest of 15 people to do a custom run. Big Shocker... For confirmation check Scaletta Facebook page.

Just wait on LimToys' associates. No reason to pay through the nose for a limited run. I bet after their Geralt they'll visit the rest of the cast.

Just wait on LimToys' associates. No reason to pay through the nose for a limited run. I bet after their Geralt they'll visit the rest of the cast.
True. Just wait patiently. No need to pay $800 for a limited run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never was too keen on this version, and certainly not at custom price levels. It's not bad, but it just misses the mark for me in a few too many areas, so likewise I've been holding out in the hopes that MT tackle her eventually as a companion piece to Geralt.

It just sucks having been waiting for a must have figure since 2017 for it to be cancelled. I hope MT Toys does Ciri after Geralt releases.

Back