Xensation AF19 Lady Sorceress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am considering picking up this Ciri now that Yennefer is also coming out. Is there a cheapest option for preordering her? I am kicking myself for missing the onesixthkit preorder window.

Yeah, that custom project looked amazing but I just couldn't afford it. I would be all over a mass produced version. :pray:

They mentioned if Ciri is successful then mass produced Geralts can happen. This new Ciri figure is Scalettas first partnership/mass market figure with Xensation.

I was lucky enough to get the custom Geralt but I want variants too, in fact I want any character from the Witcher I can get which is why I am plugging so hard.

Glad to hear it. I just placed a preorder for Ciri to support more Witcher figures. She seems to be selling pretty well because she was sold out from quite a few of the shops I normally check.

Glad to hear it guys, if you can commit to the Eredin custom going great, if not no worries. If you check out the first page, I believe Scaletta talks about future Geralts.

Might get this now but the head for Ciri something is off.

IMG_3576.JPG

Last edited:
Back