Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

I only recently started Red Dead 2 but it's legit great and seeing that Firejclawjack is involved in designing a figure for Arthur is really exciting, if only from all the buzz and great photos of his MGSV work (that I'm finally going to get my hands on soon).

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fireclawjack! I’m looking forward to this very much! Give us some news! :)

Thanks for the idea man, will tag you special thanks on the product box with other friends who helped with this project on ssf!
I'm flattered, as I am sure all the other members are! I appreciate the thoughtfulness, Jack! Looking forward to developments!

Thanks for the idea man, will tag you special thanks on the product box with other friends who helped with this project on ssf!
Thats pretty awesome, so rare to have direct contact with a figure maker.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'm flattered, as I am sure all the other members are! I appreciate the thoughtfulness, Jack! Looking forward to developments!

Thats pretty awesome, so rare to have direct contact with a figure maker.

It's really amazing to see how we all come together to make one figure, and special thanks to Jack for giving us the opportunity to help with it, most folks I have contacted about comissions don't enjoy getting bothered or getting criticism but Jack is the complete opposite, humble and willing to hear everyone out, the fact that he is actually listening and taking ideas from us, and ideas that are no easy task, just makes me more glad that we have a company like Limtoys out there, who make these figures with passion and dedication, unlike some other big companies who have been dropping in quality but still think they're hot.
I personally have no doubt that his Arthur will stump all the other companies who attempt to make him.

@Firejclawjack I tried to send you a PM but you need to clean your inbox friend.

Guys which rifle would you like?
Is it
Springfield
Or bolt action
Or varmint rifle
Or ?

Guys which rifle would you like?
Is it
Springfield
Or bolt action
Or varmint rifle
Or ?

Sent you the pm man, also it's gotta be either the Springfield or the lancaster repeater, either one of those would satisfy most people.

Yeah the lancaster repeater is all I used in the game so id go for that

Lancaster is my favorite.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I forgot to say. If we end up getting the lancaster please use the original colors of the rifle so it looks similar to its real life version the rifle is based off, the 1866 Yellowboy. Im not really a fan of the fancy looking weapon mods, I prefer the real life counterparts colors for the guns.
4e368a5c98eb8b0a9c2b4eb3b2bb9091.jpg

Looks like it's unanimous then!

I'd prefer the Litchfield Repeater, personally, but I could live with the Lancaster easily enough.

I'd prefer the Litchfield Repeater, personally, but I could live with the Lancaster easily enough.

I hated the litchfield, to each their own I guess haha

Lancaster in traditional finish and colors for me as well.
It is the most iconic rifle IMHO, I just love everything about it

Attachments

• red-dead-2-gunsmith-upgrade-barrel.jpg
    red-dead-2-gunsmith-upgrade-barrel.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 326
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back