Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

Wow, for that price it has to be a perfect figure, just like a custom run by various best artists

Wow, for that price it has to be a perfect figure, just like a custom run by various best artists

That's the thing, go back to the previous page and see for yourself, the quality looks good but it is far from being accurate, it doesn't look like it's worth $850 or $300 to be honest.:dunno

BUMP! Fireclawjack! Any news? I want Arthur, Dutch and John at least! I haven’t really heard y’all talk about Dutch, but he’s such a great character and his outfit would look amazing.

BUMP! Fireclawjack! Any news? I want Arthur, Dutch and John at least! I haven’t really heard y’all talk about Dutch, but he’s such a great character and his outfit would look amazing.

I'm guessing Arthur will release sometime this year, as for possible John and Dutch figures, they will only be made if Arthur sells well, which let's be honest, it will, but vtstoys is already doing their version which could affect sales for limtoys if it releases first.

I agree with you that Dutch needs a figure, he is one of the best written characters and certainly one of the most compelling good guy to villain stories out there but I think I speak for everyone when I say that the right move would be to release John next, a good quality figure of him has been long overdue.

I'm guessing Arthur will release sometime this year, as for possible John and Dutch figures, they will only be made if Arthur sells well, which let's be honest, it will, but vtstoys is already doing their version which could affect sales for limtoys if it releases first.

I agree with you that Dutch needs a figure, he is one of the best written characters and certainly one of the most compelling good guy to villain stories out there but I think I speak for everyone when I say that the right move would be to release John next, a good quality figure of him has been long overdue.
even if vts release theirs it will depend on the quality of the product i know limtoys will give us an amazing figure.

even if vts release theirs it will depend on the quality of the product i know limtoys will give us an amazing figure.

Oh trust me, I've got a feeling Limtoys will indeed release the best version, if jack's MGS work is anything to go by is that his sculpts are extremely detailed and some of the best out there!

The VTS releasing theirs first could be problematic since not a whole lot of people know Limtoys is also doing RDR figures, I've read people discussing the vts toys version on other places but the limtoys version is still basically unheard of, but then again VTS is not reliable when it comes to release dates, I guess we'll see.

I think Jack and his team are planning on something special before revealing anything, either way I'm definitely getting Jack's Arthur and look forward to see different versions from other companies as well!

Last time(VenomSnake)I sold twice as much as that wjl one. It doesn’t matter which company release it.
But I will make sure mine is the best version of Arthur.

Last time(VenomSnake)I sold twice as much as that wjl one. It doesn’t matter which company release it.
But I will make sure mine is the best version of Arthur.

Oh my dear friend I have no doubts that your Arthur will blow everyone away and surpass expectations! :hi5:

Nice to see the site back up!:)

I can't wait to see it :pray:

Thanks, i actually created my acount just for this figure ^^
Hopefully we get a JM and a Dutch too :pray:

Thanks, i actually created my acount just for this figure ^^
Hopefully we get a JM and a Dutch too :pray:
Hahah I also created mine just for this as well, you can find my first post somewhere in the first pages. I can't bloody wait to see what Limtoys give us, and I'm sure we'll see John and possibly some others from RDR, it's almost a given since it's very popular right now and John is a figure that has been asked for a decade now.

EDIT: @Firejclawjack Clean your inbox friend!:)

@EcklecticBadges I'm pretty sure this is you right? It's a pretty nice custom:), do you have pics? the sculpt is the one from eBay I think, the one from headworld aka Joey Callahan? His sculpts rarely justify the price imo, it just doesn't seem like a lot of effort is put into them, but he has created a good business around it so more power to him! I would love to see future upgrades to this custom if you make any!

Thanks for the kind words R_R_X. Yes that's me.

I agree with you in regards to Headworld. The face was lop sided, the ears were not aligned properly, one nostril was bigger than the other, the hat did not fit and the texture of the face was very rough. Also I have noted that the paint work on the heads I have ordered looks different from the pictures when I get it. This sculpt needed a ton of work and still does!

For this head I have used modelling clay to try and reshape it and have sanded the skin down in places. I also made the hat myself out of clay and tried to make it as screen accurate as possible.

The figure is still a work in progress and I have had a few negative comments online about it but I see it as a stop gap until some decent Arthur Morgan figures come out and I can upgrade him.

Attachments

• 20190414_150401-1.jpg
    20190414_150401-1.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 185
  • 20190414_150352-1.jpg
    20190414_150352-1.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 185
  • 20190414_150500-1.jpg
    20190414_150500-1.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 20190414_151233.jpg
    20190414_151233.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 182
  • 20190414_151141-1.jpg
    20190414_151141-1.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 180

Thanks for the kind words R_R_X. Yes that's me.

I agree with you in regards to Headworld. The face was lop sided, the ears were not aligned properly, one nostril was bigger than the other, the hat did not fit and the texture of the face was very rough. Also I have noted that the paint work on the heads I have ordered looks different from the pictures when I get it. This sculpt needed a ton of work and still does!

For this head I have used modelling clay to try and reshape it and have sanded the skin down in places. I also made the hat myself out of clay and tried to make it as screen accurate as possible.

The figure is still a work in progress and I have had a few negative comments online about it but I see it as a stop gap until some decent Arthur Morgan figures come out and I can upgrade him.

Yeah, headworld is very sloppy when it comes to the sculpts and the pics he has up look nothing like what you get in hand.
Some of his sculpts look good but the majority is just bleh. For what is worth I think you did great with what you had to work with it, I considered buying the same sculpt and making a custom of my own before Jack said he would make an Arthur then I decided it would be better to wait.

The hat you made is also an improvement on the headworld one, that one looks nothing like the game version. Since you say you will keep upgrading him I would love to see some future pics, if that's possible! Cheers!:)

@Firejclawjack need to clean your inbox bro:lol

Hi everyone ! Still nothing new about Arthur ? I'm dying to see him 😩

Hi everyone ! Still nothing new about Arthur ? I'm dying to see him ��

All that is known at the moment is the following:

-Arthur will be in his default gunslinger outfit;
-There will be 2 sculpts, default and beard;
-There will be short hair, long hair and hat magnetic pieces you can switch around on the sculpts;
-It will be very accessory heavy, from guns to other items;

As for a release date I wouldn't count on it being soon, making these figures takes time, sometimes you need to resculpt some things or scrap others, besides Limtoys is also working on MGS figures as well that they will have to put out first, Like the quiet set and Ocelot, all we can do is wait but I'm sure Firejclawjack and his team won't disappoint!:)

I know im a bit late to the party here, but I just started this game yesterday and im hooked. I kind of figured that my days of time-investment-heavy open world games was over as I don't have as much free time as I used to and its harder to sit still for hours than it was when I was a teenager. But this game proved both wrong haha. Really looking forward to getting a 1/6 Arthur figure now!

I know im a bit late to the party here, but I just started this game yesterday and im hooked. I kind of figured that my days of time-investment-heavy open world games was over as I don't have as much free time as I used to and its harder to sit still for hours than it was when I was a teenager. But this game proved both wrong haha. Really looking forward to getting a 1/6 Arthur figure now!

Rockstar is king when it comes to open worlds, just stay far away from online!:lol
I think the game should be taken slowly too, take your time exploring the world and taking in the story, make sure to go out and find the strangers and secondary missions, especially the nun missions that start in chapter 4, if you like this game then I would heavily suggest getting the first too, it's a bit old now but it still looks amazing, and John Marston is one of best game protags ever, him and Arthur are my favourites, which just makes uncredibly happy we're finally seeing some proper RDR figures, I know Jack and Limtoys won't disappoint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back