Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately an imminent house purchase means I’m letting mine go. Comes with dx06 hat and official ht oval stand.

Barely out of the box.

Thanks. :(

Before getting this figure, I felt a strong need to obtain the DX06 wheel, but having the DX15 base used in my display, I like it much more than the visual display I had before of Jack at the wheel. The wheel has more character significance, but visually is more like a prop, where the DX15 base is almost like transforming the figure display into a 3D poster and really pops on the shelf.

I'm glad you posted this, MaulFan. I too was contemplating getting the wheel dio but I'm agreeing with your thoughts here.

tKZPRzJ.gif

hU8tnhR.jpg

LI8J98Y.jpg

Those of you who own the DX06 as well as this one. Do you recommend owning this one too? I'm on the fence. I love the base, the weathering and the updated face sculpt. The smirking sculpt, hat and rooted hair im not too crazy about.

Is there a custom hat out there to buy?

Those of you who own the DX06 as well as this one. Do you recommend owning this one too? I'm on the fence. I love the base, the weathering and the updated face sculpt. The smirking sculpt, hat and rooted hair im not too crazy about.

Is there a custom hat out there to buy?

I have both figures and I love the new one. I have the new one for his action ready to fight those jack with his coat on. The dx 6 I’m going to turn it to his no coat or hat look and a more relaxed drunken type of jack so depends if you want to expand your jack and have more pose options. I’m using the pistols and the hat from the dx 6 on the new jack as the hat and pistols are better in the older version in my opionion as the pistols are brand new looking no weathering on the new jack and the hat is way too big on the new one. At least the dx 6 has a hat that is close to the movie shape and not “melted” looking from the new one.

I just got this figure yesterday. Jaysus it is sweet. The box alone ... Wow. I cannot wait till I have time wo get him out and pose him. I want Morgan Adams even more now but till then, he can battle the Mandarin

Anyone think with the counter suit against Amber Heard to help clear his name there's a chance John comes back for a (supposed) PotC 6?

Back