Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E29D5E29-4723-4123-8040-928B33231860.jpeg

Pirates Lantern.jpg

Hi all, I know a number of you have the lantern accessory pictured above to pair with Jack. Does anyone know what the small LED bulbs are called and if they're sold separately? I'm looking to pick up some extras, but am not having luck finding them on the interwebs. It's a pretty simple diode, and it may be custom, but I thought someone on here might know. Cheers!

Maul those could be Depp's actor's real life pic's if wasnt i this hobby 'd swear was real! Very cool! They can Reboot Pirate's all they want Jack will always be Captain just sad hot toys Never gave us Barbosa or many more crew. 3rd party company's Take whatya an give nothin Back!

Maul those could be Depp's actor's real life pic's if wasnt i this hobby 'd swear was real! Very cool! They can Reboot Pirate's all they want Jack will always be Captain just sad hot toys Never gave us Barbosa or many more crew. 3rd party company's Take whatya an give nothin Back!

Thank you. I’ve been admiring black and white portraits from some photographers I follow for awhile and I wanted to play with the style. I did black and whites of a number of figures.

Jack is highly photogenic and the posable eyes give me options.

Yeah, that particular chest and coin set is all over eBay for cheap. The coins could be tad smaller but they work well enough.

It'd be awesome if someone released an unofficial chest of Cortez.

I got Elizabeth Swann's Cortez metal coin necklace off Ebay, im going to be repainting it gold and attach a new chain.

7030-1532336916.jpg

Ive made full sized Spanish Pirate treasure, 3 sizes of Gold Bars & 600+ Gold Doubloons, just need painting now. It will be covered in Diamonds, Rubies, Colombian Emeralds, Pearls. Its going to look so real the Spanish are going to want it back :lol

:chase

Back