Top 5 favorite (completed) television shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think people understand completed lol does cancelled count too?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Wonderfalls
Popular
Dead Like Me
American Horror Story (all series)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I don't think people understand completed lol
. . .
American Horror Story
Filian%20can't.gif

But each season is a different plot, setting, story, cast. That must count as an one off run? If not (my apologies) then AHS: Asylum

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Not in an order-

The Golden Girls
Seinfeld
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman
MacGyver
Murder She Wrote

Last edited:
The Sopranos
Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Wire
Batman The Animated Series
Entourage

The Munsters, F Troop, Star Trek, How the West was Won, Batman, Kolchak the Nightstalker, The Wild Wild West, The Man From Uncle, and like 20 others I can think of

Since Game of Thrones, Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, etc. are still ongoing...

5. Seinfeld (I still hear this quoted or referenced nearly every day)
4. The Sopranos
3. Breaking Bad
2. Band of Brothers (no one else mentioned this?!)
1. Deadwood (glad this made so many lists)

I loved Band of Brothers and it would've made my list, but I took it more as a mini-series than genuine series.

1. The Simpsons (It ended at Season 8 for me!)
2. Breaking Bad
3. Dragon Ball Series (Japanese only)
4. Twilight Zone
5. Married With Children

Twilight Zone was a great one I didn't think about. So many creative and iconic episodes. Another great horrorish anthology show I really enjoyed was Tales from the Darkside, though it obviously wasn't as serious or important as Twilight Zone.

Twilight Zone was a great one I didn't think about. So many creative and iconic episodes. Another great horrorish anthology show I really enjoyed was Tales from the Darkside, though it obviously wasn't as serious or important as Twilight Zone.

Night Gallery was great too.

I loved Band of Brothers and it would've made my list, but I took it more as a mini-series than genuine series.

My own band of brothers have been trying to get me to watch that for years. I tried once but I guess I wasn't in a 'war' mood at the time and I didn't last beyond a couple of episodes.

Band of Brothers is probably the greatest WWII story ever made on film. It is a miniseries so I didn't think to include it on my list. I haven't seen it in its entirety in years. I was unfortunate enough to buy it on VHS when it first came out and have yet to upgrade. I don't own a working VCR anymore.

Angel
Buffy
Firefly
One Tree Hill
Third Watch

Would have said Person of Interest but it's only starting it's fourth season this fall. When it's over, it will be #5.

Oooooh, this is a tough one, but BG and I are on the same page:

Buffy
Angel
Smallville
Fringe
Breaking Bad

Last edited:
Back