Devil May Cry Reboot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they even gave "reviews" for the game without actually playing it 3 and 4's out of 10

i didn't like the looks as well compared to the previous dante .. didn't stop me to play it.

What I find funny is everyone who called the new Dante emo and gay, I like his look, looks at the old one, he was the king of emo, with his look and the white hair, depressing, it screamed for little tweenie suicidal girls haha

Also you could have the new Dante with the coat and white hair in DMC.

What I find funny is everyone who called the new Dante emo and gay, I like his look, looks at the old one, he was the king of emo, with his look and the white hair, depressing, it screamed for little tweenie suicidal girls haha

Also you could have the new Dante with the coat and white hair in DMC.

eiCVqC1.gif

You have no right to ask someone to leave btw what you find to be funny will get this thread on watch not that it matters just saying.

I didn't ask anyone to leave, jesus people are so sensitive around here, delicate flowers [emoji258]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squash this real quick. Old Dante was cheesy which made him awesome and twilight emo loser Dante tried hard to be cool but failed. ****** character and ****** dialogue. Either continue the franchise with original or let it die. This game tanked badly, had good gameplay but characters were ****. Why did Dante keep ****ing slurring his words? Using the f word doesn't mean your cool. Game tanked, it's over buh bye douch Dante!

Back