Devil May Cry Reboot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tumblr_inline_n69a4oExHw1sqdt5c.gif

Well atleast they are continuing the REAL series with the DMC 4 definitive edition. This will bomb like the last game no matter how many dante constumes they put in the game.

I'll play it again good game .

Yep. Even as a fan of the old DMC I thought the new Dante was fine and not as edgy as people made him out to be. Also much as I loved the old DMC, I won't deny that the entire story canon felt so jumbled and unfocused that I honestly didn't mind the reboot's story at all.

Gameplay was decent but it was the level design that I really loved about it. That said, I like the amount of detail they went through in the interview about the changes they made, basically fixing and touching up the movesets/weapons. Would be more than willing to play it again.

I think people are just being petty now. I love the Devil May Cry franchise. But the reboot was fantastic. Gameplay wise it was the most fun and accessible DMC yet.

Ninja theory have never made a bad game. I dont mind wether they continue with old or new Dante, I'm happy either way.

The one thing I didn't like was all the enemy designs, it made me wanna boke like ironwez says. But I think they made it grotesque on purpose..

Honestly I liked Dantes style, his personality on the other hand was ok... Don't horrible like most people say

Had no clue this came out already, I never bought it on PS3 so I might check it out.

Beaten the original DMC, DMC2 when they came out but never gotten around beating DMC3, 4 or the reboot. How does the reboot holds up?

I really, really wished Konami would do the same and port Metal Gear Rising on PS4.

Beaten the original DMC, DMC2 when they came out but never gotten around beating DMC3, 4 or the reboot. How does the reboot holds up?

I really, really wished Konami would do the same and port Metal Gear Rising on PS4.

DMC3 was devilishly hard. At one point there's a level where you half to defeat all the bosses in a row. That's where I had to get my friend to play for me.

I would like an Ultimate MetalGear collection myself with MGS1,2,3,4,5 and Rising. With all the extras (like document of MGS2)

the story of the Reboot is alright not that special .. the Personality of the new Dante is subjective to Debate, some like him, others dont .. and those who do they still don't like him as much as the original Dante ... The Gameplay However is Pretty Fun.

and the game itself "the Definitive edition" costs $40, and that what Remasters should cost instead of asking full retail prices.

Back