Devil May Cry Reboot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing capcom has put out in the last three years has sold what they wanted. Thats why they opened themselves up for a buy out. :lol

tumblr_inline_n9aohovK8S1rz6vmu.gif

Nope. Just Capcom is trying to pull as much cash possible from a dry well. The reboot was a financial failure to them.

So this is the new ps3 HD remasters in full swing huh? Im sad they've forgotten about the PS2 remasters i want them on PS4 more

I also though it wasn't all that bad. By Capcom really ****ed up by changing Dante like that.

Will not buy.

Ninja theory/Capcom really messed up, if they had just made Dante less of a edgy ****** and more humorous and over the top this whole debacle could have been squashed. I really liked most of the game, the level design especially.

Its kind of weird how much it took away from the experience. Hopefully they continue the original dmc universe.

Yea I didn't care about the look at all but then his personality was ****ing awful. Try hard to be cool. Horrible cliche character. What made Dante so great is he knew he was cheesy and he thrives off it. His personality was fun and energetic not douchy

Back