Devil May Cry Reboot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didntread.gif

:lol:goodpost:

I just beat Vergil's downfall, it was pretty a pretty cool progression into a Vergil we're more familiar with. The ending was badass, it's too bad we won't see a continuation of that. In a perfect world I'd like to see these two DMC continuities co-exist. Alas.

I am going to have to download this tonight.

Just too busy playing Metal Gear Rising LOL!

Gmae was good but that Dante was awful. I was one of those guys that didnt really care about the hair but as soon as I played the game I couldnt stand the douchbag attitude and hated almost every single character. O well. Guess if there is a remastered version it will bomb to

Don't need a reboot, the last DMC game was awesome, I enjoyed the characters and story, I'd love a sequel. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Much as I love the old DMC, I thought the new one wasn't that bad at all and it felt more like a neat re-imagining than a straight-up reboot. Really enjoyed the gameplay and it had some really awesome game design (the news channel boss fight and rave party segments looked absolutely amazing and made for some great hack 'n slash levels). Also much as people thought that Dante was appalling, he was nowhere near the trashy ********* everyone was making him out to be. Trailers didn't help either, especially considering most of the parts they showed back then were actually the segments when he was actually getting really pissed at Mundus 3/4 of the way through the game (which makes sense considering how Kat got beaten up and taken captive after all).

Also after the DLC Vergil's Downfall, I'd definitely want a sequel featuring him as a main antagonist.

Yeah they tried something new, I never liked the other DMC games, too boring and awful gameplay, the reboot tho had fun gameplay and the music, one of the best soundtracks ever. It was just a super fun game with awesome ideas in some parts, looked a sexy game too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's the story behind this particular developer? What happened?
To be honest I'm not too sure, but I heard they acted like the original DMCs suck and their game would be superior.

Also, you guys hear about DmC got slammed by obsessive fans of this series on Metacritic? People literally didn't play the game and gave it reviews. Angry Joe actually called them out :lol

To be honest I'm not too sure, but I heard they acted like the original DMCs suck and their game would be superior.

Also, you guys hear about DmC got slammed by obsessive fans of this series on Metacritic? People literally didn't play the game and gave it reviews. Angry Joe actually called them out :lol

I'm aware of that, but actually it's quite the opposite here in South East Asia. People praise the DMC reboot and say MGR is trash, I've personally met tons of Asian gamers with that opinion. I apologize on behalf of my people.

This farmed out reboot is just another reason Capcom **** the bed, and is up for grabs. This games sales was a massive failure.

Back