Devil May Cry Reboot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I liked DmC's gameplay more than DMC4's, but DMC3 really was that good. There was all this talk about God of War which I thought was a good game, but DMC3's combo systems were incredible. People could even make music videos with their own unique styles of how they play.

DMC 3 was almost a perfect game, it has some flaws but it really is phenomenal, and it holds up spectacularly today. I wish we had some better collectibles from it, but overall one of my favorite games easily. For hack and slash, I'd rate it up there with God of War II, Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising.

DMC 3 was almost a perfect game, it has some flaws but it really is phenomenal, and it holds up spectacularly today. I wish we had some better collectibles from it, but overall one of my favorite games easily. For hack and slash, I'd rate it up there with God of War II, Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising.

DMC3 > Metal Gear Rising > everything else.

I thought that DmC did a brilliant job at making the deep combat of DMC3 more accessible. I would put the reboot higher simply because I'm not an expert with these games. Hard mode is as high as I go usually.

I would also put Rising up there and Bayonetta for the amount of moves and God of war for the spectacle of gore

I never played DMC 3, but, in terms of Platinum's releases, I found that Bayonetta was much, much harder than Rising by comparison. It takes a lot of skill to even beat the game on normal mode.

It's definitely one of my favorite games from the last gen. The storyline and the BDSM finishing moves are so messed up, but the combat system is exquisite :lol.

I never played DMC 3.

7HjTD76.gif

I never played DMC 3, but, in terms of Platinum's releases, I found that Bayonetta was much, much harder than Rising by comparison. It takes a lot of skill to even beat the game on normal mode.
DMC 3 is on PC. You have no excuse :lol though the PC port may need some mods or anything to get it looking/working good. But Bayonetta was pretty hard, no lie. Need to play the sequel sometime, just need to stop being lazy and pop it into my Wii U >.>
DMC3 and GoW II > Metal Gear Rising > everything else.
Fixed :monkey3

Don't feel so bad I never played DMC3 either .

Ninja Gaiden black great game but hard as **** my favorite hack and slash .

Ninja gaiden pissed me off I just couldn't do it anymore. Once I got to that big spider ninja he kept kicking my ass. I barely beat but then later in the game they put me up against two spider ninjas so I said **** it.

Ninja gaiden pissed me off I just couldn't do it anymore. Once I got to that big spider ninja he kept kicking my ass. I barely beat but then later in the game they put me up against two spider ninjas so I said **** it.

Yes that game is pure ********.

Back