1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed this on my figure today:

unupu2u7.jpg

Other than yhe oil has there been any rotting of the torso of the suit? I have a Medix and thats the only part of the DX02 that is used.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Anybody know what size batteries the sonar head uses? Just got the head off eBay with no batteries.

Quick question. Can you fit the bruce wayne head from the DX12 to the DX02 body? Thanks

Thanks dw316 for the reply. Did you do any mods on the dx02 to fit the dx12 bruce head or did you just force it in? I did try putting it in but it is difficult.

You will need a different neck adapter. The black one the sculpt comes with has too small of a dimple. You will need a slim neck adapter.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I just purchased a DX12 Batman but I was thinking about trying to get one of these figures, too. After seeing the "leaky abs" stories and seeing pictures of the rubber tearing and such, it makes me very uneasy about trying to get one these guys. Is the figure worth it?

I just purchased a DX12 Batman but I was thinking about trying to get one of these figures, too. After seeing the "leaky abs" stories and seeing pictures of the rubber tearing and such, it makes me very uneasy about trying to get one these guys. Is the figure worth it?

I have a DX02 and Love ist. I Don't think the cowl is bad (in its own right, not necessarily in terms of movie accuracy) and if you get the eyes right for the angle you want him to look at (I prefer this particular figure to be below my line of sight with me looking down on him) he looks really good. I have not experienced any difficulties with him, and he has been on display since his release. The only modification I did was switching the cape with one of tony meis. I can't see a reason to get both DX12 and DX02 but some collectors might want them both. Nevertheless: great figure!

I have a DX02 and Love ist. I Don't think the cowl is bad (in its own right, not necessarily in terms of movie accuracy) and if you get the eyes right for the angle you want him to look at (I prefer this particular figure to be below my line of sight with me looking down on him) he looks really good. I have not experienced any difficulties with him, and he has been on display since his release. The only modification I did was switching the cape with one of tony meis. I can't see a reason to get both DX12 and DX02 but some collectors might want them both. Nevertheless: great figure!

I liked the DX02 cowl. It's not movie accurate but it's much better than the DX12.

I only hope that the cowl with the Armoury is improved.

My only issue with the figure was the long neck. Like the others, I think the cowl is better than the DX12 plus he has the Bale open mouth sculpt that looks really cool. The rubber suit hinders articulation a bit but is not too bad if you know how to pose the body underneath the suit. Then you can actually get the arms up pretty high, but the rubber still causes some resistance. Sonar head is awesome. Only issue for me is again the long neck. I actually like the stock cape more than DX12 as well. I was able to get it posed really nicely, and the added weight/thickness made for nice posing.

What are some of the fixes for the long neck issue on the sonar head? I have mine lying around b/c I didn't like the look of the giraffe neck on my DX02 so I threw on the DX12 Bruce sculpt instead. I heard from somewhere that it fits on nicely on the MMS71, is that true? Or do you have to cut the neck down in order to make it look normal?

Back