What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite fast food joint?

• Total voters
I didn't realize Five Guys was considered "fast food". I need to try them some time.

Gotta give my vote to In N Out as well. Damn good burgers for cheap. Animal style Double-Double with Animal style fries. :yess:

It's not as popular as the other chains because they're west coast only.

Five Guys isn't bad. But, SmashBurger is better. Similar experience -- more of a burger-focused diner than a pure fast food joint.

I've had In-n-Out. I like Whataburger better.

SnakeDoc

We don't have In N Out Burger places around here. :(

What is "animal style?"
In-n-Out: Animal Style Burger

A mustard-cooked beef patty with additional pickles, cheese, spread and grilled onions diced up and mixed together on the grill before getting dumped on your burger. This is probably the most famous secret menu item, and for good reason: it’s pure awesome on a bun. You can get any burger done Animal Style.

In-N-Out is good, I'd put them on par with the Habbit or even Fatburger. All 3 good are good. 5 guys is good too, huge burgers tho.
Local pub has this burger special:Champions League, Burger topped with an egg, Irish or American bacon and cheddar cheese.
One of the best burgers I've had in recent memory.

I still got a soft spot for Tommy's. You almost have to grow up eating it. Tourist hit In-N-Out mainly locals at Tommy's.

does gluten show up anywhere else besides bread?

It's in a lot of stuff nearly everything to be honest but I avoid the main things like bread, pasta, porridge, most crisps, beer, whiskey.... Etc

Way to much to list

But it's not my choice. My stomach just can't digest it & it gives me really bad stomach pains

Tourist hit In-N-Out mainly locals at Tommy's.

Maybe the In-N-Outs near you, but every single time I've driven by one around midnight, or even a little after (~12:30am), they've got lines in the drive-thru coming out to the street sometimes. I hardly believe those are from tourists.

does gluten show up anywhere else besides bread?

Gluten comes from wheat, so if it has wheat in it, you can't have it. But gluten is in so many things because they use it as thickenings and other things. That's why so much food is listed as gluten free now.

1 in 3 women have some kind of reaction to gluten. I have friends who can't have it without getting sick. Some it just causes mild bloating.

Maybe the In-N-Outs near you, but every single time I've driven by one around midnight, or even a little after (~12:30am), they've got lines in the drive-thru coming out to the street sometimes. I hardly believe those are from tourists.

Well yes, locals eat there too and I'm sure tourists are up at that time as well. From my experience most people from out of state never even heard of Tommy's for the most part. In-N-Out has more locations, money and a larger add campaign. Tommy's chili may turn people off that haven't had it or at least grew up eating it.

Well yes, locals eat there too and I'm sure tourists are up at that time as well. From my experience most people from out of state never even heard of Tommy's for the most part. In-N-Out has more locations, money and a larger add campaign. Tommy's chili may turn people off that haven't had it or at least grew up eating it.

Now I understand what you mean. :duff

I've been craving for a Maccy D's or Burger King for months now, then I see this thread...now I'm really hungry :lol

I've not had any for over 6 years now and most that are on the poll I've never heard of, but I know I love Mac D's, Burger King and KFC :drool
x

I've been craving for a Maccy D's or Burger King for months now, then I see this thread...now I'm really hungry :lol

I've not had any for over 6 years now and most that are on the poll I've never heard of, but I know I love Mac D's, Burger King and KFC :drool
x

You have got to try a whopper - the fire-grilled taste of it is amazing! You also can't go wrong with some of the quarter pounders from McD's :drool.

I forgot to include Popeye's and Roy Rogers, too. They make some pretty good fried chicken.

You have got to try a whopper - the fire-grilled taste of it is amazing! You also can't go wrong with some of the quarter pounders from McD's :drool.

I forgot to include Popeye's and Roy Rogers, too. They make some pretty good fried chicken.

Mmmm I feel homer right now, dreaming of food.

seriously I been wanting a Maccy D's or BK for ages now, ive not had either since I first moved in here.

though I have no idea who Roy Rogers or pop eye are, other than the characters :lol.
xx

pink-slime-chicken-nuggets.png

Garbage in Garbage out simple rule.

On the rare occasion that i indulge in the shyyt food(once a year maybe) it's always white castle, if i'm gonna do it bad i'm really gonna do it bad.

Back