1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

whatever you need to justify it to yourself... :lol

its really really bad man

Well to be fair I would rather get the old ones even if I end up modding them to run in a straight line like Boba Debt did, they wont get damaged as easily being plastic and they don't have "Iron Man" stickers all over the base so thats why I am going with the older ones when I have the spare change around upcoming preorders.

Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

It' *can't* be foam! Surely not!!!
So many posts like that.
Lol.
I had to do this.

:lol yeah I'm really disappointed, oh well
maybe they will make a HOA 3.0 that will be better :dunno

do you finally accept the truth? :D

yep, its better than blissful ignorance, or is it? 123.png

:lol yeah I'm really disappointed, oh well
maybe they will make a HOA 3.0 that will be better :dunno

See thats what is putting me off buying the original, what if there is one in AoU which looks so much better than either the original Hall or the HPP Hall which they put time, effort and materials in which looks better!

You know for a budget model its not so bad... Think I will be buying 4-7 of the original bays at some point down the road for my non standard hall line up.

Yeah, but for a styrofoam box at $130, it's horrible.

I was ignoring the price... the concept and construction is budget, the price isnt when for the same price (at least according to that display sign) you can get the original one which will stand up to the test of time longer.

:idea Would be great if they would included these with the figure. We already get styrofoam with our diecast. Why not make this design instead and add padding inside for the figure. Well good thing there not Cardboard or they probly would be more expensive.

I can't believe they are charging the same price for this, what a joke. I don't see these selling well at all. Lets do the math, 35 suits x 130.....$4,550 on foam. :lol

These are horrible, so how many are you guys buying? :D

These are not the same price as the Work Shop HOA, they are $60 which is half the price and I'm sue they weigh a fraction of the original version so shipping should be more in line with the cost of the product.

I can't believe they are charging the same price for this, what a joke. I don't see these selling well at all. Lets do the math, 35 suits x 130.....$4,550 on foam. :lol

I agree totally. Maybe they're using foam to keep the weight down?

The person in the video confirmed that these are made of Styrofoam and they he paid $60 for his units in Hong Kong

I agree totally. Maybe they're using foam to keep the weight down?

I did the math, 42 of the original Work Shop HOA (WSHOA) bays would weigh 140 pounds with out the figures.

Watched the video earlier but I am not in HK and the display at SDCC says $130. So there is a $70 markup for the US or they mislabeled the price :dunno

Soooooo I'm going to spend Thousands and Thousands so at the end of the day they can displayed in a dollar store container? Am I missing something? please tell me.

Back