1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

Soooooo I'm going to spend Thousands and Thousands so at the end of the day they can displayed in a dollar store container? Am I missing something? please tell me.

Yes, you are missing something.

If you wanted to recreate the wine cellar and went with just 24 bays and if they were built to the standard of the WSHOA bays you would spend $3600 where as these will cost half the price and they will be more stackable.

Plus I am sure they will sell multi packs that have reduced per unit costs.

I think people need to consider what these will look like under normal display conditions.

Under the normal dim lights of my den these will look awesome.

Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

If this wasn't posted...

Yes, you are missing something.

If you wanted to recreate the wine cellar and went with just 24 bays and if they were built to the standard of the WSHOA bays you would spend $3600 where as these will cost half the price and they will be more stackable.

Plus I am sure they will sell multi packs that have reduced per unit costs.

I think people need to consider what these will look like under normal display conditions.

Under the normal dim lights of my den these will look awesome.
These are $130 ! Exactly how much the HoA singles cost, so I ask you are you still happy with the styrofoam?

These are $130 ! Exactly how much the HoA singles cost, so I ask you are you still happy with the styrofoam?

HOW MANY TIME DOES IT HAVE TO BE POSTED THAT THESE HAVE BEEN PURCHASED FOR $60 IN HONG KONG???

Incidentally, the price is irrelevant to me.

I'm the guy that chopped up $2000 worth of WSHOA bays on the whim that I could make them work in a straight line.

HOW MANY TIME DOES IT HAVE TO BE POSTED THAT THESE HAVE BEEN PURCHASED FOR $60 IN HONG KONG???

Incidentally, the price is irrelevant to me. I

'm the guy that chopped up $2000 worth of WSHOA bays on the whim that I could make them work in a straight line.

whereas I could live with the small gap between each bay :wink1:

OMG, I really believed this was a joke. $130 for styrofoam is a new low.

One really has to be a sucker or a very wealthy sucker to pay for this.

Incidentally, the price is irrelevant to me.

I'm the guy that chopped up $2000 worth of WSHOA bays on the whim that I could make them work in a straight line.

Yes and I dont live in the HK and this picture says otherwise, okay MR CAPSLOCK, Sorry for giving my opinon, geeeeeeez. IMO 60 for packaging is a joke, and thats what they are selling a styrofoam box.

_MG_2457.jpg

Yes and I dont live in the HK and this picture says otherwise, okay MR CAPSLOCK, Sorry for giving my opinon, geeeeeeez. IMO 60 for packaging is a joke, and thats what they are selling a styrofoam box.

I guess I have to repeat everything for you more then once.

It's not just packaging.

The back part and the base are easily worth $60

But you go ahead and build an inaccurate wine cellar with the WSHOAs and spend twice as much.

By the way, it will weight 140 pounds and be really difficult to turn on an off.

The person in the video confirmed that these are made of Styrofoam and they he paid $60 for his units in Hong Kong

the pieces being purchased right now in HK are early access basically at the toy shows...

1. He may have his math wrong in the conversion (I really dont know)

2. they may be that cheap as a bonus for attending the show (most likely)

3. the fact is Sideshow is soliciting $130 as of right now... that is a fact, plain and simple

Just so you know, Sideshows product number for the original HOA (WSHOA) was 902004

I don't think they used the same number for both.

For all we know that's could be a mistake or photoshopped.

Just so you know, Sideshows product number for the original HOA (WSHOA) was 902004

I don't think they used the same number for both.

For all we know that's could be a mistake or photoshopped.

Like I said, as of right now, thats all we can go on

If they turn out to be $60 (like they should be) then ill be happy and might buy a bunch, at $130 though HT can keep em

Boba you always seem mad u need to chill. :lol

If the packaging material and stand is $60 that would explain the high cost of HT figures. :lol

Back