Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of getting on the wait list but reading this thread there isn't many conversions. Last year I signed up for Midas and it converted two weeks after at a late time. Is Python more popular than Midas?

Never hurts to try, just don't hold your breath on getting one.

WL converted last night. I hopped on the day after it sold out because I didn't realize it had gone up--SSF never added it to the banner. I really didn't want to cave and pick this up at flipper prices. Anyway thought I'd chime in since I know folks are waiting.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + P...

Just Recieved python and have to say its freaking Awsome!
fbb0af85c4051da72ca65cd77e0d99e7.jpg

530a29ad15cf43b69b38914cb06b19de.jpg

Last edited:
SS e-mailed me and said my replacement arm is on the way! With as quickly as this sold-out, I'm surprised I'm getting one. Glad I listened to my gut and ordered this when I did.

Nice. Yeah shouldve posed my red snapper as yours. Mine is in the generic pose we all seen a 100 times. And i didnt see your MK VII repaint before. Looks great man!

Lol i have a feeling I should drop the hot toys logo somewhere like yours :lol

Thanks! Nah, my Snapper is just standing there looking like a boss but he's a big sissy pants lol.

And ty for the compliment on my custom :hi5:

I like dropping the HT logo as well as the 'Stark Toys' logo I have in my sig :lol

Thanks! Nah, my Snapper is just standing there looking like a boss but he's a big sissy pants lol.

And ty for the compliment on my custom :hi5:

I like dropping the HT logo as well as the 'Stark Toys' logo I have in my sig :lol

Can't wait to throw peacemaker into this mix can't you :lol :lol :lol

Back