Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This armor rules. I kept looking at it today. Its a nice change from the normal red and gold but it holds its own as far as style and personality is concerned. If I were Tony this might be one of my go-to suits. lol

I got mine last week and I photographed it uploaded to photobucket but never put the pics on here yet. Currently on vacation so will post pics when I get home.

I'm thinking of getting on the wait list but reading this thread there isn't many conversions. Last year I signed up for Midas and it converted two weeks after at a late time. Is Python more popular than Midas?

I wait listed on 23Jul14 about one day after sold out. No conversion yet. Those that converted when did you all get on the wait list?

I'm thinking of getting on the wait list but reading this thread there isn't many conversions. Last year I signed up for Midas and it converted two weeks after at a late time. Is Python more popular than Midas?

Two different exclusives. Midas was the "Summer Exclusive" and Python is the Toy Fair Exclusive, so the Toy Fair stuff seems to sell to a larger crowd.

Back