Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10575437_847451445266471_5636630577471662274_o.jpg

Finally opened mine today and the only issue I have is a loose right knee. Also, I'm glad I got WM v2 so I could use the screwdriver that came with it on Python. The damn head screw is impossible to unscrew without one of these special tools.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow but I'm really happy with it.

Just some quick pictures. Overall a great addition to my collection. I did not have any loose joints ( In fact the joints were very tight.) and no arms popped off. the only issue I had was that both hand guards would not budge when I try to swap them out. I will try the hair dyer solution tomorrow. Lastly I agree with a earlier poster in reference to the base. It should have a lower profile since the light up feature was removed, It's a bit bulky.

20-1.jpg

20-2.jpg

20-3.jpg

I think I've got a new favorite!

Ituh4m1.jpg

Such a stand out figure, pictures like this make me happy I picked him up, he will always be a distinctive figure next to other models.

... and no arms popped off.

I had actually forgotten about that, my ones right arm fell off out of the box; as the Mark VII had removable arms its not surprising though, now secure in its socket :)

This will be a nice surprise next month. One of my reasons for getting the Python is it reminds me of the Mark VII (even though there are differences besides color) and I doubt I will ever own the original Hot Toys release. I do hope for a die-cast release of the Mark VII at some point, though, but I am fine with waiting for the Mark III die-cast next year. By November/December, I should have a nice little Hot Toys Iron Man collection which I just started this year.

I wish Hot Toys would consider the removal of all rubber products from future releases, as it always seems to fail way before the plastic.

This will be a nice surprise next month. One of my reasons for getting the Python is it reminds me of the Mark VII (even though there are differences besides color) and I doubt I will ever own the original Hot Toys release. I do hope for a die-cast release of the Mark VII at some point, though, but I am fine with waiting for the Mark III die-cast next year. By November/December, I should have a nice little Hot Toys Iron Man collection which I just started this year.

You're not wrong in noticing a similarity between this and the Mark VII. The chest/arms are directly from the Mark VII. His head is the Mark 33, and his legs are the Mark 17.

You're not wrong in noticing a similarity between this and the Mark VII. The chest/arms are directly from the Mark VII. His head is the Mark 33, and his legs are the Mark 17.

Yeah, it's a nice "preview" figure for those upcoming releases, which I'll be getting as well.

Finally got some pics taken of Python this weekend. I really like the figure but my left arm light is very weak compared to the right arm light. Hopefully SS will send me a new arm.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Finally got some pics taken of Python this weekend. I really like the figure but my left arm light is very weak compared to the right arm light. Hopefully SS will send me a new arm.

View attachment 129597

View attachment 129601

View attachment 129598

View attachment 129599

View attachment 129600

Nice Photos!! anyway may i ask how does sideshow exchange particular part of a figure that have problem? Do we need to send them the part that is defective? Willit be free?

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + P...

Not sure with a figure but with statues they have you send proof that you destroyed the piece they replaced. I would think it'd be the same deal though.

d4c8e17486182a85e81c93db012a7b1b.jpg

Last edited:
Back