1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixed base paint love it image.jpg

Last edited:
Most likely.

A word of caution to everyone who owns this: If you pose him with the spear held aloft, over his head, be sure that his hand is above the spear's midpoint. I had mine holding just below the midpoint of the spear, and the weight of the alien head has now bent the shaft of the spear at midpoint.

I fixed it by heating the spear and bending it back to the correct shape. Pretty sure I've solved the issue. Remember: Physics. :)

Got this guy the other day. Nice figure. Although, it is a little bit too similar to Scar and Celtic. The speared alien head helps it stand out. But I haven't decided whether to use this accessory or not. I'll probably let it hang from the left hand.

As with all the other preds, Ancient is difficult to pose, with stiff joints and limited movement. The pose in the pics will do for now. :)

avp-02small_zps55bd3b9f.jpg~original

avp-03small_zps089d70b9.jpg~original

avp-01small_zpsf79d93eb.jpg~original

it makes me boring man . now the most of the AVP Looks so the same. Just a minimal different with the armors .
but the hell .
The dreads and beads same .
Body same
hip armor same
Boots same .
only Little different helmet bios and trophys but there Looks almost same ..
oooohhhhhhh mmmaaannnnn
not more ideas HT?
what do you think?
i realy bored.
now chopper Comes maybee ?
waht different will it be to him ?
Mask ok
skulls on the back ok
throhy necklace ?
better i do my customizings :=)

Got this guy the other day. Nice figure. Although, it is a little bit too similar to Scar and Celtic. The speared alien head helps it stand out. But I haven't decided whether to use this accessory or not. I'll probably let it hang from the left hand.

As with all the other preds, Ancient is difficult to pose, with stiff joints and limited movement. The pose in the pics will do for now. :)

avp-01small_zpsf79d93eb.jpg~original

That's an awesome pic!

Got Ancient in today, I love these figures! :yess:. I've never been good at posing them but I took a couple of pics for the hell of it. Now I need Celtic and cant wait till Chopper comes out...

Last edited:
Back