1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those member, like me, that ordered from Sideshow. What was the shipping Charge for Ancient? mine was almost $18.00 and all other 1/6 i've ordered have been $10.00, including Celtic Predator. Celtic has the same items and ways about the same, so why a higher price?

hello all i am back again :=)
started with my costumized Alien head trophy i open a new thread for this have fun

IMG-20140925-WA0008.jpeg

I was charged $19.76 in shipping . I was kind of surprised too at the cost I was hoping it would've been the flat $10.00

For those member, like me, that ordered from Sideshow. What was the shipping Charge for Ancient? mine was almost $18.00 and all other 1/6 i've ordered have been $10.00, including Celtic Predator. Celtic has the same items and ways about the same, so why a higher price?

oh I feel for you, really! :rotfl

Mine was $40

Speaking of higher SSC shipping charges. Both Python and BR Joker 2.0 were $15 each for shipping. SSC being greedy as usual.

Not even a packout, just shipped toss in their brown shipper. Nearly same weight as other figures.

oh I feel for you, really! :rotfl

Mine was $40

I know man! That's $18 shipped!! those $8 extra could've gone to another figures shipping:D
Damn $40? That sucks.

Speaking of higher SSC shipping charges. Both Python and BR Joker 2.0 were $15 each for shipping. SSC being greedy as usual.

Not even a packout, just shipped toss in their brown shipper. Nearly same weight as other figures.

I think the added sticker of Exclusives brought the Shipping charges higher.

I thought that the spear( for my purposes was or is too short) so .... A quick as easy mod ( it you can call it that )
gysedubu.jpg
vehasymu.jpg
ututa6u7.jpg

I like this figure quite a bit but really don't want to shell out the $275 plus shipping for him.

Yeah. Me too. Maybe if I didn't already have Scar and Celtic I might feel differently. As it is, however, he's not different enough for me to justify another $275+. Definitely a great looking figure though.

Yeah. Me too. Maybe if I didn't already have Scar and Celtic I might feel differently. As it is, however, he's not different enough for me to justify another $275+. Definitely a great looking figure though.
I don't have Scar or Celtic but I dunno. Maybe if this drops in price or I can find one on the boards used for a decent price I'll pick it up. At this point I only have the Classic Predator from Predators and wouldn't mind another to go with him but its not worth that much to me. I might consider the Elder at some point though.

I don't have Scar or Celtic but I dunno. Maybe if this drops in price or I can find one on the boards used for a decent price I'll pick it up. At this point I only have the Classic Predator from Predators and wouldn't mind another to go with him but its not worth that much to me. I might consider the Elder at some point though.

I agree. The price seems quite steep. This seems to be the trend with all HT figures. The average price for a bare bones figure these days is in the $200-$230 range. At least this figure does come with a lot of accessories though.

One thing exciting about this figure is to separate the fingers by cutter!!! :slap
After that my pred came out sweet. :yess:

photo.JPG

Back