1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today and I'm honestly a bit underwhelmed. Not only is he such a pain in the ass to stand up, I can barely get it to hold the spear without looking awkward. I was hoping to be able to put the spear in his right hand, but only his left hand can. So then I tried to attach it to his back kind of like a chopper-esque trophy, but it won't stay there either. I also hate how the only way to get him to stand on the base is by having the same pose as Celtic, if you're lucky enough to get him on there without the stand falling out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I went ahead and cut the knife hand between the thumb and fingers and heated it up with a hair dryer in order to pull it apart enough to grip the spear. FYI, it actually holds tighter than the spear hand that comes with it and supports the weight better.
3aefdad0bd0223fcfabffc572058a30a.jpg

also the bio mask tubes are a little short.
they are not. you pose them wrong. as well as everybody does
i wanted to post photos again, but i've already done that once first "tubes-are-too-short-i-never-saw-the-movie" people appeared :D

Last edited:
they are not. you pose them wrong. as well as everybody does
i wanted to post photos again, but i've already done that once first "tubes-are-too-short-i-never-saw-the-movie" people appeared :D

Actually I have seen the movie .I have 14 predator figures. In my collection. I said the seemed a little short .

Back