Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capturejn.jpgGood lordy lordy.

Me hopes the articulation will be a step up from Midas and Mark 7. Obviously not expecting Diecast-level articulation, but a better range would be lovely.

Last edited:
No one should be surprised if he gets pushed to jan-feb. That being said getting him on time would be awesome and I'm guessing once he and the other two suits are ready they will announce some new ones. Bones, hammerhead and shotgun fingers crossed.

This is still going to be the only ironman figure I want, I got rid of my other ironman figures for this one, I need this in my collection.

Got this pre-ordered and really hoping they release a Killian after this can't have the heroes without the villain. Yes, they do have mandarin but I want the real villain.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Yeah I'm pretty surprised Hot Toys haven't announced a Killian figure given how much attention they've given Iron Man 3. I wonder if he's in the works or if they won't do him.

While a Killian figure would be cool, I would much, much rather have the end battle Pepper Pots. Especially if they made her arm able to light up with the Extremis glow.

On topic, out of all the IM3 armors this is the one I am most looking forward to. The Silver Centurion is a classic.

This is one of my favorite armors too. So far I only have the diecast Mark XLII on preorder. Still thinking of getting this one and possibly the diecast Iron Patriot though.

I gotta call up sideshow tomorrow and see if I can cancel this without losing my deposit. Do you think they'll let me move the deposit to another figure I have on preorder? Like a credit.

Still super excited about this Silver Centurion armor as it will be my first exclusive! If it gets delayed...oh well...but this is not a die-cast product, it's still all plastic, so it may not get delayed? Who knows...

I'm hoping it keeps its date. But wouldn't be surprised if it moved, too. I'm still crazy-excited about it too.

I'm really on the fence about this one.

On one hand, I loved the Centurion armor and it's my favorite of them all. Personally, I think this shouldve been the main armor for Iron Man 3, instead of the Mark 42.

On the other, it wasn't in the movie for very long(Another peeve of mine).

I'm glad I still have this PO. The only other armors I have is Mark I and II so this one will have it's iconic red and the silver just makes it pop.

I'm really on the fence about this one.

On one hand, I loved the Centurion armor and it's my favorite of them all. Personally, I think this shouldve been the main armor for Iron Man 3, instead of the Mark 42.

On the other, it wasn't in the movie for very long(Another peeve of mine).

:exacly: at least at the end of the movie it should've had more screen time

I know this is kind of off topic, but is Hot Toys making a normal Mark 42 figure? Or are my only options the power pose and the die cast?

Thanks for the info. But is it going to be the new normal? This one isn't a die cast. I don't have an iron man for my Marvel set up(which just started) so I am looking for a piece, but Diecast seems expensive.

No one really knows what the plan is, but only a few are diecast War Machine Mark II, Iron Patriot, and Mark XLII, all the others are plastic.

Back