Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amiami just sent me a email informing that this figure will be delayed until OCTOBER.

Just giving you guys a Head´s Up.
I'd be really surprised if that's the case. I'm not aware of a figure ever appearing in a "coming soon" photo and then getting delayed. If it's in the coming soon photo, then they've already produced and boxed enough figures to a) have one for the photo and b) be confident enough about the release date to claim it's coming soon.

^ Thanks for the heads up but right now I don't care how long it takes for them to release this as long as it looks like Weller and thus, doesn't suffer the same fate as the Armory Batman with deformed looking face plates. :pray:

the-phantom-of-the-opera-1.jpg

I'm pretty sure it'll be out this week from what iv heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm about to throw down some cash on this guy sometime this week. Suggestions on where to buy? SideShow, BBTS? Never bought anything from TimCent. Is he strictly eBay?

It depends on where you live and when you want to get it. If you're in the US and you don't need the figure immediately, Sideshow and BBTS are good options. Sideshow, for instance, also has a rewards system.

If you live in Europe and/or you want this ASAP, Timcent may be the more affordable option, especially if Sideshow and BBTS shipping rates to the continent are cost prohibitive.

I'm about to throw down some cash on this guy sometime this week. Suggestions on where to buy? SideShow, BBTS? Never bought anything from TimCent. Is he strictly eBay?

Yeah but he's got great communication and fast service. He is the most expensive when any ht is released in HK however.

Thanks for the response guys. I'm in the US and have mostly been considering SS or BBTS. Just depends who has best shipping prices I guess.

You're better off with SS. BBTS used to offer a discount on Hot Toys but now they're the same price as SS. So it only makes sense to order from SS. Reward points, plus they offer payment plans so you don't have to be hit with a huge bill in one shot.

Back