Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sony has confirmed that they are not planning on releasing it this year, so there probably won't be a ton of stuff about it for a while. That would most likely mean that the PS4 headset and the consumer version of the Rift will come out around the same time. Good for games in development.

Last edited:
I hadn't heard that. They may have just decided to show what they have now so Oculus didn't steal all the thunder for VR. I hope the time is being used to get some interesting vr games together.

They said it in an interview at Kotaku. Perhaps it was to get awareness out there for people who might be developing for the Rift who wouldn't normally get early information about stuff in development.

The problem with VR is itll need to have games specifically made for it so its worth it. Not sure how enjoyable normal content will be on it.

Im looking forward to real VR with running machine and gloves :)

What is this? Obviously a PS3 controller but I've never seen that console and it's labelled as a PS4s which has to be wrong.

Attachments

• banner_ps4.jpg
    banner_ps4.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 182
so i just got me a PS4 from best buy on Sunday and have had no issues with it other than the audio not working on 2 seperate occasions, i usually leave my system on standby and when i have the audio issue i just shut it down completely and on again and everything is back to normal. is this a common problen or is there a setting that fixes this? i have it on the default audio setting btw. any help would be greatly appreciated.

so i just got me a PS4 from best buy on Sunday and have had no issues with it other than the audio not working on 2 seperate occasions, i usually leave my system on standby and when i have the audio issue i just shut it down completely and on again and everything is back to normal. is this a common problen or is there a setting that fixes this? i have it on the default audio setting btw. any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've had this happen to me as well. Unplugging and replugging the HDMI cable from the TV fixes the issue for me when it happens. Good (?) to hear it's not just my machine.

Same deal, if the audio was having a problem then I'd have to restart it.

I've had this happen to me as well. Unplugging and replugging the HDMI cable from the TV fixes the issue for me when it happens. Good (?) to hear it's not just my machine.

i just read that it happens most when you leave your system on standby.....wierd.

Guys, I have a question. The way I use my ps3 besides playing games is to put movies and shows on my flash drive and plug that in to watch whatever I want. Is this possible on the ps4? Also, is there access to netflix still?

anyone else having issues downloading mercenary kings? it keeps telling me that the file is corrupted and unable to download

For those interested, Target has a pretty good deal this week on select PS4 games. I picked up Tomb Raider yesterday for $39.99. Not bad, I thought.

Toys R Us has a BOGO 40% off as well.

Nice, I just pre-ordered a bunch of games from Best Buy this past weekend. They had a 15% off special for pre-ordered games.

Cool. Heard Share Factory is awesome. Make nice custom videos.

I got the nice big update.
Didn't download it yet though.

Playing Child of Light and Octodad currently. Great games for the price.

Back