Should Hot Toys release Batman figures from the Schumacher films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which character(s) would you buy?

• Total voters
I duno. Alot of people saying they would buy but when i watch those movies i can only watch in parts because the embarrassment is too much to bare. Not trying to be funny im dead serious. Plus i have a hard time paying for the figures that i DO want lol

Same here. No way should they make figures from those movies.

I don't understand stupid comments like this. What if they are made? Will you die if they do? If so, then they should make them. You don't have to buy them. Or do they force you to buy them? There are fans of these two movies that would love to have them, but since people like you say NO WAY SHOULD THESE BE MADE , I guess that settles it.

I can't stand the Nolan films. I've let it be known many times. I hate the films more because of the stupid fanboys(look above), but could give two flying ****s about the products rererereleased from it. It won't kill me and I'm not forced to buy any of it. I like that fellow collectors can get what they want, even if I'm not a fan.

This **** of, I dont want it so it should never be made needs ,to stop. To many selfish ****ers collectors.

Back