The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure my iTunes download has all of the same deleted scenes as the Blu. Some of these scenes are great, others like the one with Peter's father, I'm glad were cut. As much as Sony has riding on this 'Untold Story', they better get it together by the next film. It gets me a bit frustrated seeing some of these uncut scenes, and it still doesn't really go much of anywhere. If they plan on Peter's father being a clone (only a theory), they've got to get to the point....quickly.

Sony has got some REALLY big expectations to fill with that film. I hope they think long and hard before they act on this one.

College-age Spiderman and his girlfriend are tough to pin down for anyone.

I have no doubts that with "Venom Carnage" Sony can nail alien symbiotes with no protagonist. This will undoubtedly be amazing.

ron-swanson-250fp011911.jpg

Fans want a female led comic book movie.

Studio announces plans for a female led comic book movie.

Fans throw tantrums and ***** about it.

:rolleyes:

That was awesome

What do you expect Nova if its anything spiderman its doomed to fail. Cuz right now Marvel is da kingz of cinemah!!! As long as spiderman is with sony no one is gonna accept it. Its quite sad now that spiderman has now taken a turn for the worst and people disrespect him. Sony needs to stop letting these idiot studio heads butt in and take control and let the director do his thing. Now fools are saying that all spiderman movies were bad and holding up ironman in such high regard. Get outta here.

Just watched the 3D blu-ray last night. Gosh damn the 3D is awesome. I saw it that way in the theater as well but Spidey flying around and Electro's lightning blasts look beyond amazing.

Anyway, I wondered if my initial buzz would be greatly dampened by a second viewing and it wasn't. I still thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact I actually had TKDR in the player first but after sitting through 15 minutes of mayor/Gordon speeches and Wayne shooting arrows at Kyle I just **** it and put in ASM2. MUCH more enjoyable. I even paid attention to what I remember to be major criticisms against the film like "there's too much going on, it's too bloated, etc.," and I just didn't feel that. The wide array of villains and Gwen/Harry/Aunt May/Max/Parents problems to me just conveyed the chaotic life that Peter tried to manage. I always picture Spidey as having too much on his plate and this movie really made that clear. Now if you didn't care about certain plotlines I can see how it'd be annoying but I liked them all.

And that ending still just rules. It'll be interesting to see how my second viewing of DOFP goes but I think I might prefer ASM2 over it. We'll see.

Just watched the 3D blu-ray last night. Gosh damn the 3D is awesome. I saw it that way in the theater as well but Spidey flying around and Electro's lightning blasts look beyond amazing.

Anyway, I wondered if my initial buzz would be greatly dampened by a second viewing and it wasn't. I still thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact I actually had TKDR in the player first but after sitting through 15 minutes of mayor/Gordon speeches and Wayne shooting arrows at Kyle I just **** it and put in ASM2. MUCH more enjoyable. I even paid attention to what I remember to be major criticisms against the film like "there's too much going on, it's too bloated, etc.," and I just didn't feel that. The wide array of villains and Gwen/Harry/Aunt May/Max/Parents problems to me just conveyed the chaotic life that Peter tried to manage. I always picture Spidey as having too much on his plate and this movie really made that clear. Now if you didn't care about certain plotlines I can see how it'd be annoying but I liked them all.

And that ending still just rules. It'll be interesting to see how my second viewing of DOFP goes but I think I might prefer ASM2 over it. We'll see.

Did Spidey having fun joking around while the citizens of New York were being killed by Rhino look good in 3D also? :lol

I’m shocked scenes like that made it out of the editing room.

As cool as it may look, this whole scene is one big mess

Yeah, that opening Spidey scene (not the stupid airplane scene) was, by far, the best thing in the movie to me. Possibly my favorite scene from any Spidey movie. My wife rented it, and I paid a little attention as it was playing, but it didn't hold my interest at all on second viewing.

I think he means how Spider-Man, instead of preventing all those cars and taxi cabs from crashing and exploding into each other, wise cracks and does his best Chaplin impersonation.

Did Rhino kill anyone? I didn't notice. Maybe I was too distracted by the awesome 3D. Opening scene wasn't a mess, it was awesome.

He starts out driving over two cop cars (I doubt they lived), then while he’s having fun bothering Rhino, he sees Max about to get hit by the very taxi he let get destroyed by Rhino’s truck, along with other cars, and he’s still spewing jokers after that.

Go to the 2:00 minute mark.

Maybe he did such a poor job at saving the citizens because he was rushing to get to his graduation :lol

I think he means how Spider-Man, instead of preventing all those cars and taxi cabs from crashing and exploding into each other, wise cracks and does his best Chaplin impersonation.

Yup, I love how he even looks at the cap sliding down the street after he saves Max too, he doesn’t even bother to see if the driver is alive or dead, the whole scene looks cool, but it’s horribly edited.

Giving it a spin tonght in 3D. :panic:

I do think that Cap 2 car chase did alot more with alot less cars involved, just overall better filmed and edited.

Still though, excited to finally watch it at home with some booze in me.

I see. Tell us again how awesome the new Doom costume is. :monkey3

:lol

He got you Ninja Turtle. :lol

I really don't get the love for TWS. I thought it was technically excellent (apart from make-up on Evans which was very stupid looking in HD) but joyless and dull.
Great action scenes but not a lot else, it was the first misstep for me in having a united Marvel universe, it was just trying to be too realistic IMO and came out flat.
I can't understand how it could exist in the same world as Thor2 or Avengers. The characters were completely different tonally.

There I've said it. I know everyone else loves it!
:lol

Back