X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingPatel/news/?a=106396

X-Men: Days of Future Past grossed $744M worldwide, making it the highest grossing CBM of the year as well as the highest grossing X-Men film ever. What makes this feat even more impressive is that it achieved this without being released in IMAX.

This makes the upcoming Blu-ray/DVD release of the film one of the more anticipated releases in recent memory. Now, a lot has been said about its upcoming Blu-ray/DVD release from whether or not we'll be getting an extended cut to what deleted scenes will be included, and more. We've already heard from Producer Lauren Shuler Donner, who said that an extended/director's cut of the film is coming and we've also heard from Fox's Executive Vice President of Marketing Communications James Finn, who said it will release in 2015.

Now, thanks to Superhero Hype forum user Retroman & X-Men Films , we have some new information regarding the upcoming Blu-ray/DVD release of X-Men: Days of Future Past, specifically regarding the deleted scenes that will be included. Based on a product description on Amazon Japan, it looks like we, or at least Japan, might only be getting 5 deleted scenes on the upcoming release and it doesn't look like Rogue's scenes made the cut. Here are the five deleted scenes that the Japanese product description lists:

-Farewell to Logan
-Logan attacks Hank
-Recording of Nixon
-Sentinel Plan
-Logan Wakes Up (Alternate Version)

Now, this could mean anything, but it most likely means one of two things, either they are holding the highly anticipated scenes, which would include the Rogue rescue sequence, back for the extended release or the Amazon Japan product description just didn't list the additional scenes, which is very possible. The description could also be incorrect. What do you guys think of this news?

Also, take a look below at the box art for the Amazon UK Exclusive X-Men: Cerebro Helmet Complete Collection, which will include all 7 films. It will be available November 10, 2014.
Read more at https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingPatel/news/?a=106396#S9qVcv6FIgPWDv9X.99

Looks like I’ll have to wait until 2015 to see that Rogue scene.

I have a question, and maybe this was answered before.... if X3 didn't happen after this movie.... does this mean we could get another Juggernaut? I didn't think "I'm the juggernaut *****!" was too bad, being Vinnie Jones fan, but I need a proper Juggernaut.

Btw, I just found out that kid with the spikes in X3 was supposed to be Kid Omega....... what the actual ****!!?! :gah:

Yeah, because X3 didn't happen. Cyclops, Jean, and Charles X are alive, and that means we can get a new Juggernaut. He's always been one of my favorite characters since I first saw him in the animated series and he was fighting all the X men and they couldn't do **** to him. It was awesome:rock

I didn't like the film version. It was nice that they used practical effects, but Juggy should be a lot bigger like Hulk, and the helmet should ALWAYS hide his face. Seriously, he spent the whole film without his helmet...which is his one and only weakness. I also didn't like the S&M outfit :lol

Yeah, because X3 didn't happen. Cyclops, Jean, and Charles X are alive, and that means we can get a new Juggernaut. He's always been one of my favorite characters since I first saw him in the animated series and he was fighting all the X men and they couldn't do **** to him. It was awesome:rock

I didn't like the film version. It was nice that they used practical effects, but Juggy should be a lot bigger like Hulk, and the helmet should ALWAYS hide his face. Seriously, he spent the whole film without his helmet...which is his one and only weakness. I also didn't like the S&M outfit :lol

Who do you think should be the next Juggy?

:lol yeah, S&M is Singer's strong side apparently.

I just saw it again at a local discount theater. Even though I can't rank them, in terms of overall quality, I'd probably say that Guardians wins "most entertaining," Cap wins "most relevant," and DoFP wins "most compelling."

Seriously, I was surprised by the number of times I got chills. I know people say that a lot, when they're trying to talk about "oh my god, this was so good it gave me goosebumps," but I'm deadly serious: there was some moving stuff in there. The two times that really stood out to me were Erik's "Where were you" plane meltdown and the Xavier meeting Xavier "learn to hope again" sequence.

I finally saw this movie..... i can't believe how amazing it was. wow

:goodpost:

That dude makes Arnold look like my lolcat. :horror

Holy real life Juggernaut.

:exactly:

I have a question, and maybe this was answered before.... if X3 didn't happen after this movie.... does this mean we could get another Juggernaut? I didn't think "I'm the juggernaut *****!" was too bad, being Vinnie Jones fan, but I need a proper Juggernaut.

Btw, I just found out that kid with the spikes in X3 was supposed to be Kid Omega....... what the actual ****!!?! :gah:

Well with the lack of his 'character' in X3 and timey wimpy reboot they could easily re-introduce him in the past with a blurb about the Gem (since they never specified he was a Mutant) keeping him ageless for as long as he uses it.

As for Kid Omega, since he wasn't called that and looked nothing like him they could easily do a real Quentin Quire and it wouldn't contradict anything

I just saw it again at a local discount theater. Even though I can't rank them, in terms of overall quality, I'd probably say that Guardians wins "most entertaining," Cap wins "most relevant," and DoFP wins "most compelling."

Seriously, I was surprised by the number of times I got chills. I know people say that a lot, when they're trying to talk about "oh my god, this was so good it gave me goosebumps," but I'm deadly serious: there was some moving stuff in there. The two times that really stood out to me were Erik's "Where were you" plane meltdown and the Xavier meeting Xavier "learn to hope again" sequence.

I haven't seen Cap 2 but Guardians was definitely the most fun and X-Men Days of Future Past the most enthralling. I think of all CBMs DOFP managed to be the best to execute the high stakes feel.

Last edited:
Everyone seems to be in favor of this movie, including one of my friends who is very critical on this kind of content. I'm dying to see it but it looks like I have to wait until October......or maybe a little earlier if I rent it on HD.

Well look what we have here.

ACCUSER DROPS SEX ABUSE LAWSUIT AGAINST X-MEN DIRECTOR BRYAN SINGER

Suit withdrawn Wednesday.

Yeah, it was never about money, it was to protect the children.

Well look what we have here.

ACCUSER DROPS SEX ABUSE LAWSUIT AGAINST X-MEN DIRECTOR BRYAN SINGER

Suit withdrawn Wednesday.

Yeah, it was never about money, it was to protect the children.

Bring on Apocalypse!!!!!

I might even consider going to one of his pool parties now :lol

Back