Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was actually the first thing I noticed since I was all like wtf are those drones doing in the air?

And I have no idea. I'm not there this year. But there were people just walking around and handing them out last year. My friend is saying that they're probably doing the same thing again though.

Oh ****. I just realized that since we're now getting 9 films I'm phase three with the new 3 film a year pattern...that's gonna give us less time to save up for figures and could kill all our wallets. But Hot Toys would have to do extra work to even create figures for all the new characters and new versions do existing ones. How do you think that's gonna work out?

Looks like we are going to get that panorama poster once they release all of the individual ones. Black widow poster released with Hulk next to her.

10525585_819808128031548_7340044585872494233_n.jpg

If you look in the background of this image you can see Quicksilver's BLUE STREAK as he zooms through.

I hope the drones are as badass as the Sentinels in DOFP
They were unstoppable, I love when 3 of them surrounded WarPath and were just walking at him :lol

They were, and they actually were a threat unlike the Chitauri, I’m hoping Ultron’s drones aren’t just there to be hit.

Looks like we’re getting another Chitauri army, nothing but combo dummies to show off The Avengers’ powers.

Yup, and one of them (most likely Stark) will have to shut them all down ala the Phantom Menace.

Avengers

- Stark created Stark Tower
- Loki uses Stark Tower as the central point for the Chitauri army
- they get "shut down"

Avengers 2

- Stark created Ultron
- Ultron becomes bad and sends out the drones
- the drones get shut down

The END?

The sentinels are growing on me, I actually like both versions, even the vacuum cleaner ones :lol

They were actually fierce killer machines, regardless of the designs though.

If I was in front of one, I certainly wouldn't stop to mock them :lol

Last edited:
Ultron will rule!

View attachment 122698

This is gonna be epic if they have anywhere near that many Ultron drones!! No phantom menace s*** this time tho, lets see them destroy so many then leave some Avengers tackling the drones while others go off to face the true Ultron

Last edited:
Back