The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here who downloaded the 2 new maps in MP? cant seem to find them over PSN.. Are they up?(i cant log on to MP unless i DL them according to the game)

Anyone here who downloaded the 2 new maps in MP? cant seem to find them over PSN.. Are they up?(i cant log on to MP unless i DL them according to the game)

I downloaded them on Saturday. The remastered version took me directly to the PS store for the download.

So I only have two trophies left for platinum. The two journeys which it looks like I don't have to really do anything other than keep playing? Currently I don't have anyone that's hungry or sick but does that matter?

Nevermind, I just looked this up and it looks like there are some 100% risk missions. Should I be worried about these?

Last edited:
Anyone making figures yet? I'm nearing the end of my 6th playthrough.

I haven’t seen any outside of customs but somebody needs to pick up this licence. I have asked Neca if they were interested in the title but no response.

Just finished my Survivor playthrough, Winter was pretty ruff but still an awesome experience.

Congrats. Did you get it on PS3 or PS4? I got it for PS3, and there is no way I'm going back and doing it again once I get it on PS4 :lol

I have to admit I'm disappointed so far. Never got around to playing it on ps3, got the Ps4 version.
It just seems so linear? As if you have no real function except to be brought through the game? Does that change?
It looks nice, and the characters are great, but so far I'm not seeing the "game" in this best game ever title.

Maybe I need to play it more, because I know everyone loves it. :lol

It's more about the compelling story and not the gameplay. I don't know why some idiots around here think everyone strictly loves it for the gameplay :dunno

Online is fun, but it can also be the most frustrating online experience you've ever had :lol

I have to admit I'm disappointed so far. Never got around to playing it on ps3, got the Ps4 version.
It just seems so linear? As if you have no real function except to be brought through the game? Does that change?
It looks nice, and the characters are great, but so far I'm not seeing the "game" in this best game ever title.

slow at first, but picks up later

The gameplay isn't revolutionary, but it is well done & enjoyable. For me, the story sells this game. It immerses you into the characters and creates this investment that just sticks with you. I also love the music and the look and feel of the game, but the story and the well-written characters is what keeps me playing again and again.

I really liked the gameplay but I was disappointed to see the AI we were promised didn't make it. Also batman detective mode changed the way I played the game. U might play it without next tine

I have to admit I'm disappointed so far...

I wish I could still give negative rep. :lecture :wink1:

wqcz.jpg

Back