Talk about Bad Parenting!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard about this on the radio this morning. What a crazy screwed up woman... SURPRISE: She violated her parole having her kid do this! :lol

What a fricken tard. So what does she tell her son to do when shes banging one of her boyfriends? Come take a first look at nature? My God!

thats sick. It could mess a childs head up doing something like that. Ecspecially if there close to the pet. What a horrible parent.

..wonder if she cooked it and made him eat it? :monkey1

i took a survival class once and we each had to break a rabbit's neck and skin it and cook it. trick is do it right the first time so you don't hear the "rabbit scream"l...it's a sad sound indeed. nothing to see here....move along.

..wonder if she cooked it and made him eat it? :monkey1

i took a survival class once and we each had to break a rabbit's neck and skin it and cook it. trick is do it right the first time so you don't hear the "rabbit scream"l...it's a sad sound indeed. nothing to see here....move along.

I would've failed the course. :sick

I have been teaching for seven years now and all I can say is that stories like this don't suprise me anymore. :(

I have a kid in my class this year who lives with foster parents because when he was in THIRD GRADE, his mother locked him and his little sister in a bedroom with some "fruit drinks" and a few boxes of cereal while she went to Reno for the weekend; the only reason I know this is because I read his psyc report during an IEP.

I could easily list a dozen stories of molestation, meth-moms, stripper/prostitue moms and other examples of really, really bad parenting; this doesn't even include the moms who have 6+ kids, all from different men, who come to the school to beg for food. It really should be illegal for some people to continue to breed.

Last edited:
Back