Talk about Bad Parenting!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been teaching for seven years now and all I can say is that stories like this don't suprise me anymore. :(

I have a kid in my class this year who lives with foster parents because when he was in THIRD GRADE, his mother locked him and his little sister in a bedroom with some "fruit drinks" and a few boxes of cereal while she went to Reno for the weekend; the only reason I know this is because I read his psyc report during an IEP.

I could easily list a dozen stories of molestation, meth-moms, stripper/prostitue moms and other examples of really, really bad parenting; this doesn't even include the moms who have 6+ kids, all from different men, who come to the school to beg for food. It really should be illegal for some people to continue to breed.

I know what you mean. I work with 5-7 year olds and I'm shocked at some of these parents. They need to limit welfare for one thing. This having a baby a year by a different father shouldn't fly. You have more than 2 you get no more welfare for the 3rd one. If you can't afford to raise them, then they'll get taken away. Take away the incentives, maybe these idiots will use the free condoms or birth control shots they can get. :mad:

This is awful. I know someone similar.

One of my friends mom put their parakeet in a paper bag, put the end of the bag around the muffler, and killed the bird. All because she was tired of dealing with cleaning the bird cage and such.

A few years later, the same friend's mom found their cat dead in a wheelbarrow in the backyard. Tactless, she came inside, stood between my friend and the tv, and said, "Kirby's dead - he's in the wheelbarrow in the backyard." And walked off.

She made my friend bury her cat - which she later told me was badly decomposed - all by herself. Oh and my friend was 12 at the time.

You would think this woman was crazy, but I know her personally, and she's not insane - she just thinks very little of animals and has no connection with them.

You would think this woman was crazy, but I know her personally, and she's not insane - she just thinks very little of animals and has no connection with them.

People like that are usually the same way with humans i.e. ALL Serial Killers start their "careers" off by killing/torturing/harming animals. I wouldn't necessarily say that women you know is crazy/insane. But I would say she shows definite Sociopathic tendencies.

People like that are usually the same way with humans i.e. ALL Serial Killers start their "careers" off by killing/torturing/harming animals. I wouldn't necessarily say that women you know is crazy/insane. But I would say she shows definite Sociopathic tendencies.

You're right, they do. But she's a pretty friendly person. At first I didn't believe my friend, but then her mom told me as if it was no big deal.

I used to kill butterflies and frogs when I was a kid, only because I didn't like them. I still hate them...I just don't kill them. And I'm not a serial killer. :monkey1

This is awful. I know someone similar.

One of my friends mom put their parakeet in a paper bag, put the end of the bag around the muffler, and killed the bird. All because she was tired of dealing with cleaning the bird cage and such.

A few years later, the same friend's mom found their cat dead in a wheelbarrow in the backyard. Tactless, she came inside, stood between my friend and the tv, and said, "Kirby's dead - he's in the wheelbarrow in the backyard." And walked off.

She made my friend bury her cat - which she later told me was badly decomposed - all by herself. Oh and my friend was 12 at the time.

I'm with devil on this one...

I used to kill butterflies and frogs when I was a kid, only because I didn't like them. I still hate them...I just don't kill them. And I'm not a serial killer. :monkey1

gollumnotlistening.jpg

MUUUURRRDERRRRRRRERRRR!!!

:lol:lol:lol

l herd about this sometime ago but damn makes here kid kill the hamster because of bad grades,l dont want to think what she would do if the kid failed the school year

This is classic Idiocracy.

Yup the same America that is constantly paying so that other countries can survive. Both with hard blood and money. Yup that America.
Nice one.

I'm sure you are kidding Slug, but I am tired with how the entire world hates America, and yet expects them to helps when there is a crisis in their country.

Sorry for the rant.

Back