Red Skull PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabid_wolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been thinking of buying one of these but have not seen it in person. Wanted to get people's thoughts on how it looks in person.

It is one of my favorite PFs and looks great partnered with Captain America. The detailing on Red Skull's uniform is amazing. If I get the chance, I will take some pictures of him next to Cap. later tonight.

For me its the best Marvel Premium Format to date. When I say best I mean the best use of cloth on the Marvel piece. The tailoring is absolutely awesome and looks fantastic posed opposite Capt.

This is the only villain PF I've ever owned. Very sleek looking and well executed. At the end of the day, it wasn't my kind of piece, BUT if you're a Red Skull fan or would like to accent the Captain America PF with another piece, this certainly won't disappoint.

One of the best representations of the RS, like everyone all ready said it pairs best with Captain and if you ever get the Cap vs RS dio it makes for a awesome display :rock

Not the best pics, but I was so excited when I got this I didn't take time to make them the best they could of been :lol

img_1118.jpg

img_1119.jpg

img_1121.jpg

Dang, now I want mine even more. But every time I look at his face I expect Jim Carry's voice to scream out... SMMMMOKIN. :)

My First and only PF to date. Its really an excellent piece. Highly recommended (even if you don't have the Cap PF to compliment it.)

Back