Rambo V - CANCELLED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Rambo V just got the Geen light, according to AICN.com

Rambo vs Drug lords anyone!!! :rock

I just hope it has the same tone as Rambo had.

Re: RAMBO V-Greenlit

I don't know. Rambo was the perfect ending for me to this series. I guess if he's got a good story to tell I'll be fine with it, but I loved the ending to Rambo so much I want that to be the last shot for the series.

HELL YES. Love the Rambo series. Can't wait to see what they come up with. I'd hope they don't put him in a city or urban like environment though. Anything else is cool with me.

If they keep going they will meet Alien Nations future expectation of Rambo 8. :lol

Oh goody! *Crosses fingers*

awesome , glad to hear this. :rock
More Rambo is only good in my eyes but like some have said the last ending was perfect so it will be interesting to see where this goes.

I suppose that I truly have no business in this thread. But I can not help but say it.

Hate Rambo movies.
Hate Rambo character.
Even if I liked the character, I would not be caught dead buying a ticket to a Sylvester Stallone movie whether he acted in it, directed it, produced it or had any other involvement in it.

<---Bows out of thread.

too bad they couldn't just add an hour or so to last movie and keep the ending. seriously, that movie was great except it was too short and they didn't develope the mercenaries enough.

I liked the last one...Looking forward to this one.

Back