Rambo V - CANCELLED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RAMBO V-Greenlit

This is good news..Stallone's still got it!.

I suppose that I truly have no business in this thread. But I can not help but say it.

Hate Rambo movies.
Hate Rambo character.
Even if I liked the character, I would not be caught dead buying a ticket to a Sylvester Stallone movie whether he acted in it, directed it, produced it or had any other involvement in it.

<---Bows out of thread.

shocked-4.jpg

You're dead to me.​

J/K ;) :lol

How about Rambo's farm is under threat from an evil developer, so he calls on Mr T to help him out. In the end scene they hide inside a barn while building a Tank made out of hair dryer and lawn mower parts. Then carnage ensues as our heroes totally take out all the bad guys :rolleyes:

Rambo ended the story for me, but I'll have a wait and see attitude for this one

I'll see it, but Rambo 4 had a perfect ending.

That sums it for me.

Not overly excited for another one, just kinda a 'meh' feeling :dunno

Honestly, I would have been more than happy if the 1st Rambo was the only one.

Too bad. This will be the Rocky V of the franchise.

I strongly doubt it,Stallone is smarter than that,he will never go down that same Road again.

He said in earlier interviews that Rambo 5 will not be like the previous ones,he will focus more on the PERSON John Rambo and not what he is capable of when it comes to war.

I see this shaping up to be Rocky Baboa basically reshaped to fit Rambo, if that makes sense.

Yeah , I'm kind of surprised at this too. :lol
Think back at the original rambo film and then think of the plot for this. It just doesn't seem like the same franchise. :huh
I'm sure I'll enjoy it though since I can watch movies with similar plots to this but I'm sure alot of Rambo fans wont be too pleased.

Back