I wish Hot toys would have never got the Marvel Licence...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
All I see now is The Hot Toys Fanatics over analysing every details, height, weight, proportions of figures to come, not even announced yet...Dont want this section to turn into crap like the others.Please stay in your Dark Knight/Alien Threads.Thank you.

I agree and yet another HT Toys thread this opened up right after seeing this thread... *cough* X-Men :lol

:lecture :lecture :lecture

this is unreal and insane... :monkey2

I think the forum would be better suited with a "Knitpick" section where people can go create new threads and ^^^^^ and moan left and right. Have it be for all licenses across the board.

I think the forum would be better suited with a "Knitpick" section where people can go create new threads and ^^^^^ and moan left and right. Have it be for all licenses across the board.

Really, this is a pretty good idea. It becomes difficult to sort through a thread littered with "Vader is a slight bit too tall" or "the Mark III is painted too dark a color red"...

Really, this is a pretty good idea. It becomes difficult to sort through a thread littered with "Vader is a slight bit too tall" or "the Mark III is painted too dark a color red"...

I simply could not keep up with the Vader thread and didn't even post whenever I received him last week... There's just too much hate for a IMO perfect figure or representation of Vader. Those ppl are darn right picky. :banghead

Would this thread qualify in the nitpick section? Thread is about people moaning about other people analyizing Marvel figs. Moaning and complaing is moaning and complaining regardless of topic nah :D

I'll second that. I would prefer not to see discussions on Spidey's calf sticking out 2 millimeters too far, or about Hulk's pants being a slightly incorrect shade of purple. Would prefer that stuff to stay in its own section that I could avoid.

nitpickers_sub_title.gif

I'll second that. I would prefer not to see discussions on Spidey's calf sticking out 2 millimeters too far, or about Hulk's pants being a slightly incorrect shade of purple. Would prefer that stuff to stay in its own section that I could avoid.

I DO NOT wanna hear that type of stuff over here, it ruins the whole collecting experience. If they are from HT they are for sure good enough for me :rock

To think some ppl actually didn't like the likeness of Dutch, are you freaking kidding me!!!!! Best looking Arnold and even better looking the SS PF.

I dont know, maybe a sub-Forum in the Marvel section for action figures or stuff (hot toys) would be better...Problem is there is so much action figures fans here that if they start posting here, all the statue threads gets buried...Its only been announced a day and its already happening.Dont want the great Marvel section of this board to become a big Fail.

I dont know, maybe a sub-Forum in the Marvel section for action figures or stuff (hot toys) would be better...Problem is there is so much action figures fans here that if they start posting here, all the statue threads gets buried...Its only been announced a day and its already happening.Dont want the great Marvel section of this board to become a big Fail.

I feel this pain :monkey2:monkey4

Back