My idea for a third batman movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

villainsfan42

Super Freak
Reaction score
Soooo... ive been giving it a lot of thought, for chris nolan's next movie, what if he has harley quinn played by helena bonham carter, View attachment 10836 and someone sexy to play catwoman, perhaps charlize theron View attachment 10837. And at the end of the movie, harley would release joker (possibly Daniel day lewis).
How would that be????

i dont know, im still trying to learn how to actually get the pictures onto the page.
sorry.
did you like the actual idea?

I think it possibly needs a bit more work. I think Bonham Carter is a bit too old to play Harley now, she always comes across better as a younger ditzier character (Plus do you think Burton wants to be anywhere near Batman again :lol)

use the img link (looks like 2 mountains) for your picture URL to have it displayed on the page.

Do think the movie could be better served with Batman restoring his reputation and overcoming what happened at the end of TDK, more along the line of The Dark Knight Returns plot as he has to deal with being hunted by the new Commisioner.

Huh.....a thread talking about what should be in the 3rd Batman film? Why hasn't anyone or even multiple people maybe start threads on this? You'd think this would have been started right after the Dark Knight. Craziness....

The next movie should be the Detective we have seen batman the dark knight now it should be the detective just as the titles of the comics

I think the consensus is that Egghead (Crispin Glover) and King Tut (Danny Glover) are going to be the villains in the next Bat-film. Robin (Haley Joel Osmond) will also make his debut. The movie will be called "Batman 3" because it will be the 3rd one.

i think the next movie should be titled Batman: The Caped Crusader. give me the Riddler and/or the Penguin. keep Robin out of it because i dont think the new movies have the proper tone to add a juvenile sidekick into the fray. possibly hint that Two Face is alive and in the background so he could possibly return in a future installment.

my idea would be to not have another one...

wait another 10-20 years and make a retooled "The Dark Knight returns" and name it that.

Nah, Two-Face is dead… Which I think is a shame as he is one of my favourites from Batman Rogue Gallery… Riddler for sure (rumoured Johnny Deep), with a possibly recast Joker (which if they did, I think they should make a slight reinvention of the Joker, like a Madonna reinvention... as in he has a slightly new look and Demeanour. As though he'd become a new person, also to respect Ledger's Joker, by not having some copycat actor in the role) and another Scarecrow cameo would be cool. Penguin would definitely be in the mix as a Gangster type…

I’d love to see a well done and tragic Mr Freeze characterisation, but he wouldn’t fit in the grounded reality of the new Franchise. But I’d love to see that. I think if they made link to Superman’s or another super-powered hero’s universe in the next movie, so the viewer would understand that Batman is apart of a Meta-Human world, they might be able to suspend disbelieve for Mr Freeze in the same way they accepted Two-face’s impossible scaring… Which, if it happened in reality would kill him quite quickly; because of disease and bacteria around. Unless he was in a germ-free bubble until he healed in Hospital and developed a new outer skin!

Also, if they brought in the more expanded levels of dis-belief, they could bring in the idea of the Lazarus Pit for Ra's Return! As though he was killed in the first movie and his body was taken to a Pit by one of his subordinates...

Just a couple of ideas!

But in all Honesty, because of the upped Ante of the Police chasing Batman at the end of the Dark Knight (GOD! i Can't wait for the Blu-ray on Wednesday in Australia!!!) I can only think there will be a lot of cat and mouse between the Batman chasing the villian, whilst being chased by the Police at the same time! Which will make for some cool action I'd think! Like the Construction Chase scene in Batman: Mask of the Phantasm cartoon feature!!!

Last edited:
first off, i love the ra's idea, but i just had i new idea:

Batman puts down the mask in hiding from the cops. As the years go by, joker is released by harley quinn, thus rampaging the city. Batman tries to go back to buisness, but fails, so he decides to recruit. Thus comes either robin/nightwing/batman beyond to help him rid the streets of joker and harley quinn. Perhaps he could be trained by the newly restore ras whom decided to help bruce, since he had been a worth adversary.

Soooo, how about that for a third movie?????

Huh.....a thread talking about what should be in the 3rd Batman film? Why hasn't anyone or even multiple people maybe start threads on this? You'd think this would have been started right after the Dark Knight. Craziness....

ease up with the sarcasm man. Its not as if i was trying to kill you...

...yet...

I think the Riddler as the headliner with Black Mask thrown in to round out some of the gangsters, and to show they have evolved too. Scarecrow should be in it again, even if it is just another cameo.

I think this film should focus on Batman's detective skills. Have Riddler be a complete mystery. Nobody knows who he is or what he looks like. They only see his aftermath and riddles. Black Mask would then be the villian that would have the most screen time, but play out more like Maroni and Falcone. Maybe a little larger role than them.

Penguin would also make a great gangster villian. He could maybe use a combo of a cane and umbrella. The umbrella with maybe just one bullet or one with a sword in it would be realistic enough to work and remain true to the character. Maybe a gang war with Black Mask? Maybe the Riddler was the cause? He manipulates the two into fighting with eachother to distract the cops and Batman so he can work his plan realativley undetected?

Just a thought.

Well Nolan has said he'll never do anything with Robin, so I doubt that would happen. I also think that, as some of the comments here have shown, recasting (or even re-imagining) the Joker would be a major sore point for many fans, so I'd be surprised if they went down that route, and even more surprised if they did anything with Harley and without the Joker. I think Nolan has a major challenge in finding a villain to work in his "real" Gotham. The obvious choice (since he doesn't require genetic mutation, etc etc) is the Riddler, but (and my experience is very limited here) I wonder if he isn't a little too similar in tone to the Joker. We might find a drastically altered Catwoman (that also gives Bruce the chance to move on from Rachel), the logical move though would be to bring in a new crime boss to fill the gap created by the Joker and Two-Face killing most of the existing mob.

Nolan must return and do a third. Simple as that. Don't know the story nor the themes he will give us, but after watching this movie again on Bluray last night and digesting with fellow comic nerds, I'm firmly convinced no matter who he chooses as the villain(s), it will be great. I've been a DC fanboy most of my 32 years (mainly Batman) and Nolan managed to take all the best aspects of every incarnation of the Joker and give us the ultimate version of him. Yes, Ledger was fantastic and truly one of a kind in this role, but the part was written so well that I'm actually excited to see what The Nolans and Goyer do with the Riddler. Here's a character I don't believe has ever been given justice, but I know they will boil him down to his essence and make him a remarkable and memorable character that will actually play with Batman's head along with all of Gotham. Batman 3 will happen and it may not be as good as TDK, but I'm positive Nolan will give us a thrilling and satisfactory conclusion to his arc on the greatest comic book character ever. So far he's given us the smartest comic based films ever that have lived up to and in some instances surpassed the source material. So again I reiterate:
I Believe in Christopher Nolan

i don't see why so many ppl are against recasting the joker. Ledger did an awesome job someone else doing their own interpretation doesn't take away from it. I think it would be interesting to recast a joker but make the new joker a little bit different in terms of looks, but i do see a little problem in changing his persona or copying heath's

Back