Bad show, Cave troll!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big al

Shut the ^^^^^k up Donny!
Reaction score
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SIDESHOW-WET...39:1|66:2|65:10|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
I personally think this seller is pretty weak, He won the statue at the comic con, 3 months ago, got it, and is now flipping it, I know its non of my business what he does with it, he could sit on it and break it if he wants, But to enter a competition that stops other people winning it, and then flipping it for the price he has it at. I think I have seen the pics on the SSF message board once as well, but if he is a member here, I dont care. I really think this is not what Sideshow had in mind when they offered up this fantastic prize, and it really isnt what I like to think a member of a community such as this would do. Even if you sold it for $1500, giving some other genuine collector a chance at getting a piece for a nice price, its still 100% profit for the seller (though it would probably be resold if sold for that price days later!)

I don't see a problem with selling it. If I won something I really didn't have my heart set on, I could see myself selling it to get something I really wanted. I enter contests all the time and for items that I really don't want or need. I doubt I am the only one. :naughty

He didn't really enter though, it was random drawing for all attendees.

yeah i'd like one to sit beside my balrog, but not for that much.

oh yeah i have no problem with him selling it. it's his and he can do with it what he pleases.
i know a couple that won a home in a lottery, and you wouldn't believe how many people thought that they should take alot less for it, simply because they won it, and it didn't cost them a dime. they eventually sold it for market value.
maybe a bit of jealousy here. maybe not

:lol NO.

The Cave Troll Statue has a "clean break/unglued" on his infamous broken chain.

(the chain is only like an 1 1/2" long or less to begin with...its not really a big deal to begin with)

One minute and some super glue and its its in "like new/ immaculate" condition. :p

Last edited:
yeah i know just kiddin man. but the going rate seems to be in that $1250-$1500 range i think?
like i said i'd like to get one, but haven't been looking to hard though:lol
the statue just doesn't do much for me, not like the bal, when i first saw it (well after it was sold out:() i knew i had to have it. the cave troll ehh, not so much.

Back