What is your favorite "Paramount" made Friday the 13th?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one is your favorite?

• Friday the 13th

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Friday the 13th part II

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Friday the 13th part III

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Friday the 13th Final Chapter

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Friday the 13th A New Beginning

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Friday the 13th Jason Lives

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Friday the 13th The New Blood

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Friday the 13th Jason Takes Manhattan

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
i voted jason lives if that is the one where they dig him up at the beginning and that one guy goes nuts and starts stabbing him with a metal pole only to have lightning strike it which brings jason back to life and wacky fun ensues. that's the only jason movie i can remember. all the rest kinda blend together for me. havent watched them for a while.

i voted jason lives if that is the one where they dig him up at the beginning and that one guy goes nuts and starts stabbing him with a metal pole only to have lightning strike it which brings jason back to life and wacky fun ensues. that's the only jason movie i can remember. all the rest kinda blend together for me. havent watched them for a while.

That would be part 6. My fave as well.

They are all awesome, campy fun, but I do think I like part 6 the best. They are all great in their own individual ways.

Nothing beats part 7, the telekinetic girl vs the big guy. Pure genius!!!:rotfl

I don't think I can pick a fave. There's a lot to like (or dislike) with all of them. Jason is the shiz and you can't go wrong with any of the flicks, imo.

...except maybe Manhattan :monkey4

It was a hard choice between 3 and 4 for me, but I went with 3. Number 2 is also excellent. After 4 it went down hill fast. Although I did like 7.

They all have their moments...

And they all have their Jason...

SO GO AND GET THAT LICENCE BACK!!!

I enjoyed the 6th Friday the 13th the best I don't really know why though :lol
Maybe it was because Jason was upgraded to a Zombie killing machine :devil

heres the rundown.....

Part 3, part 2,part 4, part 1, part 6,part 5 part 7,part 8

Back