What is your favorite "Paramount" made Friday the 13th?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one is your favorite?

• Friday the 13th

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Friday the 13th part II

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Friday the 13th part III

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Friday the 13th Final Chapter

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Friday the 13th A New Beginning

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Friday the 13th Jason Lives

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Friday the 13th The New Blood

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Friday the 13th Jason Takes Manhattan

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
I hold all of the movies near to my heart. Yeah they all have there own campiness(pardon the pun) but I grew up with these movies and love them all.

I hold all of the movies near to my heart. Yeah they all have there own campiness(pardon the pun) but I grew up with these movies and love them all.

Amen to that man! I watch them every weekend, usually 3&4 then 5&6. I would have to say that the Friday movies are most reminiscing to my childhood.

i havent seen these films for a long time and i was wondering if someone can tell me if this is a scene from a jason movie or am i thinking of something else:

a guy is out in the woods and he leans back against a tree. somebody wraps a leather strap or belt around his head and the tree trunk, puts a rod through the loops in back, and starts twisting it till it gets so tight that im guessing the guy's head cracks.

sound familiar?

i havent seen these films for a long time and i was wondering if someone can tell me if this is a scene from a jason movie or am i thinking of something else:

a guy is out in the woods and he leans back against a tree. somebody wraps a leather strap or belt around his head and the tree trunk, puts a rod through the loops in back, and starts twisting it till it gets so tight that im guessing the guy's head cracks.

sound familiar?

Yeah that was part 5, it was Roy killing all of the loonie bin kids disguising himself as Jason.

I think that Part 3 is the scariest, only for the last five minutes of the movie where you see Jason looking down at the chick in the boat through the upstairs window.

Parts 2-4 have a scarier Jason because he is a deformed hillbilly hell-bent on revenge. In everything after part 6, he is just a mindless zombie wandering around killing everything. Having said that, I still like part 6 the best because I find it the most fun to watch. But, as someone already said, I love them all because I grew up on them...even though I realize that they are all pretty crappy!

I like the one where Jason rises from the Grave in the beginning, I think that's part 6 ?

And which is the one with the kid (Rory something) that smashes Jason up at the end ? I like that one too

I like the one where Jason rises from the Grave in the beginning, I think that's part 6 ?

And which is the one with the kid (Rory something) that smashes Jason up at the end ? I like that one too

Do you mean Tommy Jarvis? It was part IV, apparantly that was soppose to be the end of Jason, according to Joseph Zito the director of part IV.

Part 7 is awesome, love that Jason design in that one:cool:

That design is probably the best of all the zombie-Jason looks. I think it's probably one of the weakest entries in the series though.

That design is probably the best of all the zombie-Jason looks. I think it's probably one of the weakest entries in the series though.

Of the first eight made? This is the worst installment of the entire series........

Probably THE worst movie i've ever seen let alone horror movie.

Of the first eight made? This is the worst installment of the entire series........

Probably THE worst movie i've ever seen let alone horror movie.

YEP, EXCEPT FOR THE FINAL 3 SEC OF THE MOVIE, THIS WAS PURE CACA

C'mon, the scene where possessed guy puts a pole through the chick when she's getting it on is hardcore! One of my favorite scenes from the entire series.

GTH is easily the worst.

Scariest are the early ones for sure....1-4 are all great.

But, I enjoy parts 6 and 7 the best.....always seem to watch them more than the others.

Back