Prices for Hot Toys Avengers Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakor

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking about picking up the Hot Toys Avengers Loki sometime down the road to start my 1/6 collection. The general price for this figure on the aftermarket seems to be $500. I have the money at my disposal but want to make sure that I'm not getting ripped off, LOL. Would $500 shipped be a reasonable price? Any advice would be appreciated.:wink1:

My advice would be to keep hunting for a better deal, I was looking for a DOFP Wolverine for the longest time but could never find one for anything much under $500 until I came across a guy on these forums selling him for $270, still pricey but that included shipping as well. Best of luck!

It retailed for $220. Its up to the buyer to decide if secondary market prices are resonable as thats highly subjective.

It retailed for $220. Its up to the buyer to decide if secondary market prices are resonable as thats highly subjective.

Also this, I would've happily paid $500 for DOFP Wolverine because I love the character and I consider it to the best figure out right now, I was just lucky.

The secondary market price skyrocketed after TDW Loki came out which was basically identical but with a noticeably inferior headsculpt

My advice would be to keep hunting for a better deal, I was looking for a DOFP Wolverine for the longest time but could never find one for anything much under $500 until I came across a guy on these forums selling him for $270, still pricey but that included shipping as well. Best of luck!

this right here! hunt hunt hunt!

I'd say u can find one pretty soon in between 300-400. they always have one in that price range every so often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice everyone, I appreciate it. I'll probably just follow the search for the figure on eBay as I get e-mail notifications about new listings that way.

Used one on eBay with hour left. $375 currently.

I actually saw that whilst browsing eBay earlier today. I gave up on all eBay auctions years ago, LOL. Too many automatic bids. eBay auctions just aren't for me. :wink1:

BTW, I like your avatar Craig. Is that a pug? :)

Thanks. Yes, my 11 year old male, named Maxx. He was about 3 when I took the pic :)

200727756.jpg

Avengers Loki was my first Hot Toys way back when. It's still my favorite figure in my collection. Good luck finding one!

As a huge Loki fan, I want this figure bad (I do own all the Thors), but I wouldn't pay those prices out of principal. My TDW figure will do by itself until Ragnorak comes out.

I won't buy into this whole mantra of making money when it comes to buying these figures. I won't leave them wrapped in their boxes or look to make big profits off them. They are something for me to enjoy looking at. So likewise, as a buyer looking at figures I don't have, I won't give anyone the satisfaction of knowing they've made a lot of money on something which should only be worth a couple of hundred dollars... like most sixth scale figures out there.

The secondary market price skyrocketed after TDW Loki came out which was basically identical but with a noticeably inferior headsculpt
And fewer accessories, weapons, no helmet.

I would personally just wait for Loki from Thor Ragnarok.

As a huge Loki fan, I want this figure bad (I do own all the Thors), but I wouldn't pay those prices out of principal. My TDW figure will do by itself until Ragnorak comes out.

I won't buy into this whole mantra of making money when it comes to buying these figures. I won't leave them wrapped in their boxes or look to make big profits off them. They are something for me to enjoy looking at. So likewise, as a buyer looking at figures I don't have, I won't give anyone the satisfaction of knowing they've made a lot of money on something which should only be worth a couple of hundred dollars... like most sixth scale figures out there.
Like they say I would just wait for Ragnarok and/or Infinity War considering hopefully the sculpt will be better, and not TDW revisited. Also hopefully they get his body right. The Lokis that have been released have a "fat" body. Tom Hiddleston is thin.

Surely he will be more regal in appearance once more. He seemed to be more minimalist in TDW due to the fact that he had been locked up.

Important to note as well, if they make a great Loki for Ragnorok then the price on Avengers Loki will come down considerably. Since TDW was a rare miss where the newer figure was worse, it really spiked the price as demand went up. See how Avengers Hawkeye was priced as if it were made of gold until there was another release, as it was missed by most collectors on the initial release and then people were desperate to have a Hawkeye in their collection. Now that there are a few superior releases, no more insane prices. Since the new movie is not too far off now, best to wait it out or keep an ear to the ground for a great deal in the mean time.

Back