Statue Captain Rex Legendary Scale Bust!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good.. but not into busts in any kind of format..

It is about time SS comes out with another SW lsb line. So much promising during the SDCC a couple years back but nothing comes out since than.

It looks nice. For now this seems like a PT line, which is fine by me, more money saved for other things.

I'm definitely in for one. I have Sidious and Cody, this will go nicely.

Nope, no exclusives.

I love the pose and the paint looks great, but his helmet should have 4 yellow stripes on each side, not 3.

I'm liking what I see. :rock

561674_10151085794064145_1468507875_n.jpg

This is a likely buy for me. I love the LSB lines. I have committed to buying the Mythos line which puts me on the fence but the poses of the busts are amazing and I've always regretted not picking up Cody.

Well Vader and Fett are also in the works for this line along with Maul I believe. There may be others but this is all I've heard as of yet.

People don't seem interested here :dunno

Overall i love it. Except the height of it with the waist being a part of it, not liking that.

285562_10151093353534145_1106001179_n.jpg

$300 is no easy money though, gonna wait on this for a bit, let it perculate in my want list.

Last edited:
damn you Sideshow! Yet another item that I want. Rex will look great next to Cody which is the probably the statue that receives the most comments in my collection.

Back