• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WARNING - Riko is a SCAMMER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, Riko is now banned from Mediworld and his Batpod sale thread has been removed. I've also made this aware of his names on onesixthwarriors.com, Riko of course, Erik Saeys and vereecke.

best news all morning :clap

wait, second best, best news is wolvie coming in the next hour or so :slap

Well I think I'm screwed in this matter, before you guys give me flak I know I'm stupid for doing this but, I sent the payments to him as a "gift" option as I always do when I purchase something from someone on these boards to help the seller avoid paypal fees. My issue now is how do I get that money back or dispute it? Any help would be awesome. I was thinking of calling paypal Customer Service tomorrow and telling them everything as well as providing e-mails and the posts from this thread as proof. It helps he signed all his e-mails as 'riko'.

Hey man, me too. It seems like you have no protection, I filed under an unauthorized transaction, as this is the only recourse I could find on Paypal. I know technically it does not fit into their definitions, but I would rather report it and get on the record. The way I look at it, the dude is using Paypal to commit fraud against people.

Let me know if you talk to someone what other recourse is available.

Hey man, me too. It seems like you have no protection, I filed under an unauthorized transaction, as this is the only recourse I could find on Paypal. I know technically it does not fit into their definitions, but I would rather report it and get on the record. The way I look at it, the dude is using Paypal to commit fraud against people.

Let me know if you talk to someone what other recourse is available.

I'm going to call tomorrow afternoon during my break and just lay down the truth and see what happens, I'll keep all of you up to date on what happens if any or no progress is made.

Who wouldve had any idea that bell end actually had the intelligence to scam people?! I used to love taking the mick out of him. He was thick as pig ____

Thought you guys would like this, after sending a very harsh and forceful e-mail Riko sent me these two e-mails last night, check em out. I am still proceeding with trying to get my money back btw.

First E-mail:

Hellow,

nope, sorry dude no original predator also...
But since the moment I was banned, the dude that would buy my endo didnt do a payment and I cannot see if he has replied to me on the board, since I am banned.
So that figure is also for sale if you wish, its a bargin price again for 200$

Your elder, batman and robo have been shipped this morning, this is the tracking: 323200347000000000226030
But the tracking only works in belgian territory, so if it leaves the country it will no longer be active.
Your 3 figures will arrive between 7-10 working days.

RIko

Second E-mail:

WOHOOW, lol dude!

I dont know why darklord dave says i am the scammer, but when people say they have a deal with you (Q, greedowan) and they back off without replying to any of my messages (mails thru the board or pm) and they do not pay up whan asked for, and I (admit) spam on their topics and profiler pages,....well if that makes me a scammer so be it.

sorry about the tracking, this is it: 323200347000000000226030 (like said in previous mail)
https://www.post.be/etr/base/welcome.do?method=checkCookie&lang=nl

You will prove darklord wrong within 7-10 bussiness days ! :)

RIko

Re: Riko a Scammer?

what a piece of work....

He had serveral names too...

He calls himself Riko in his private messages

His paypal account name is Erik Saeys [CLAIMS THATS HIS BOYFRIENDS PAYPAL ACCOUNT]

His email address name is l vereecke

so this guy is shady, a thief, and he is also gay. not that l care.

anyway. does paypal still help you with this sort of thing. thought they changed it to where they will only help if you buy on ebay. only your credit card company will help if you get scammed.

Last edited:
Thought you guys would like this, after sending a very harsh and forceful e-mail Riko sent me these two e-mails last night, check em out. I am still proceeding with trying to get my money back btw.

First E-mail:

Hellow,

nope, sorry dude no original predator also...
But since the moment I was banned, the dude that would buy my endo didnt do a payment and I cannot see if he has replied to me on the board, since I am banned.
So that figure is also for sale if you wish, its a bargin price again for 200$

Your elder, batman and robo have been shipped this morning, this is the tracking: 323200347000000000226030
But the tracking only works in belgian territory, so if it leaves the country it will no longer be active.

RIko

Second E-mail:

WOHOOW, lol dude!

I dont know why darklord dave says i am the scammer, but when people say they have a deal with you (Q, greedowan) and they back off without replying to any of my messages (mails thru the board or pm) and they do not pay up whan asked for, and I (admit) spam on their topics and profiler pages,....well if that makes me a scammer so be it.

sorry about the tracking, this is it: 323200347000000000226030 (like said in previous mail)

You will prove darklord wrong within 7-10 bussiness days ! :)

RIko

The tracking number is complete BullCrap.

There is no information available for this and I believe its just a way to stall for time.

Make sure you press on with the money claims :exactly:

Riko banned? Good riddance, I say. Belgian ********* :lol

I hope you guys get your money back asap :lecture

Last edited:
I called paypal to dispute the transaction and just as feared, they cannot do anything on their behalf because of the way the payment was sent. However I did get some good information that can help us and potential future victims out.

1) For those affected by Riko(Erik Saeys) scams, contact Paypal immediately so he can be flagged and ceased of all actions which helps all of us and paypal build a stronger case against him.

2) Contact the FBI if you live on U.S. soil through their online fraud website www.ic3.gov so he will be red flagged by the government for online scams. Although he could potentially live outside of the U.S., he committed fraud against U.S. citizens which is where the F.B.I. would love to get involved.

If I do not get my money back(which it seems like that is the case) I will have to live with that unfortunately. However, some potential good can come out of this by notifying authorities who can cease this activity from this specific person and communicate internationally to authorities on our behalf.

****International Buyers can also use www.ic3.gov to help their cases out.

Last edited:
Sorry this happened to you guys. If I'm thinking about the same guy I always remember him being a ____ to everyone and taking offense really easily.

the tracking: 323200347000000000226030

Total bull____, no such thing as once its out of the country u cant trace it anymore.

Sorry to hear about this guys, really hope that somehow you all can get your money back. Karma will find a way back to him.

I called paypal to dispute the transaction and just as feared, they cannot do anything on their behalf because of the way the payment was sent. However I did get some good information that can help us and potential future victims out.

Did you use a CC through Paypal? If so, you could always do a chargeback with them.

Update from Mr. Saeys(Riko) including the e-mail I sent to him:

okday dude, you win!

if you want to make such a big deal out of it, I will refund you!
Just tell me how much it was or send a repay request thru paypal and I will repay you.

Only thing I hope now is that you will resend the Pred2 elder, the Batman and the Robo, since they are shipped to you!!!!

Again, tell me the exact amount that I have to refund and I will refund you, first I have to transfer money to my paypal, and it will be on my paypalaccount on monday or tuesday at the latest.

Riko

To: -------------------------
Subject: Re: You've got money!
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:42:31 -0400

What is this bull____ tracking number, it does not even work. Just to notify you, I have notified Paypal and the F.B.I.'s International Fraud Division to proceed in action against you.

Back