• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WARNING - Riko is a SCAMMER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Riko a Scammer?

thrustmaster can you raise awareness over there as well? i would do it myself but I was banned there a long time ago for saying something about onesixth's bruce's business ethics on OSW.... yeah sounds confusing but thats not important.

Another member by the name of senbi575 pm'd me two days after I paid him asking me if he shipped out my order.... He said that he had bought something from this guy as well but wasn;t going to ship until he got the payment from me.... now the funny part is that he was delaying shipping with me with another excuse.. Apparently last friday was some kind of a holiday in Belgium...

Waffle Day.

On the 23rd he was demanding payment from Greedowan for the Predator in his profile and his WTB thread. That was Friday evening. If you paid him Thursday then he was definitely scamming you and everyone else he was trying to sell the same figure to.

what a piece of work....

He had serveral names too...

He calls himself Riko in his private messages

His paypal account name is Erik Saeys [claims thats his boyfriends paypal account]

His email address name is l vereecke

Yeah, he said he had some delays sending it. When I told him to cancel, he said he mailed the goods, I am wondering if I will receive it. Now I am worried...

Last edited:

Yeah, I bought a HT Pred 2 from him, and he had some delays sending it. When I told him to cancel, he said he mailed the goods, I am wondering if I will receive it.

I'd start filing a claim asap.

Yeah, I bought a HT Pred 2 from him, and he had some delays sending it. When I told him to cancel, he said he mailed the goods, I am wondering if I will receive it.

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

you cant trust anyone nowadays I thought since he was a long time member at both Mediworld and SSF he was reliable. :slap

I sincerely hope everything works out for you. That is a ____ load of money to lose out on.

does that qualify as a national holiday?... didn't know those guys liked their waffles so much.

In all seriousness, I hope you're able to get all your money back from this situation. It totally sucks when board members get scammed here. I hope you can recover and eventually get your Elder and Terminator.

Regarding Waffle Day, all I know is that they really know how to make a good waffle.

waffle4.jpg

thanks for the kind comments. hopefully this thread will raise more awareness to this "Riko".

If I remember right, there were 2-3 other board members from Belgium raising all kinds of warning flags about him. They all contacted him wanting to buy it and offering to pick it up in person and he refused to sell it to them. Something seemed off, but the thread was so darn derailed that 90% of the posts got deleted.

He's been around the boards for awhile now it seems. I wonder what made him snap and scam people?

he told me he was going to quit collecting as the hobby was getting dull for him.

he told me he was going to quit collecting as the hobby was getting dull for him.

I guess scamming people is more entertaining for him...:mad:
I did see the thread where other beligums kept posting on how he was a fraud....:mad:

hahahahahaha sonofa_____ that makes two of us I guess...I paid for his elder on monday morning as well as a robocop 3 which totals out to 500 for both combined.

Hello fellow SSF members....

Before I go on I would just like to say that I got permission from Darklord Dave to open up a topic here to get feedback on a recently banned member Riko. He was banned for requesting to have his account deleted and also under suspicion for being a scammer amoung the boards.

I'm sorry to say I might be one of his victims I had paid him 810 usd last week for a HT Elder Predator and HT BD Endoskeleton. Upon receiving payment he immediately deleted his sales threads. Now normally when I make a sale I just edited to show that its been sold with the name of member who bought the item from me next to it then I lock it up.....

I want to know if he has anyother on going deals with other members or if anyone has ever been ripped off by him. The guy claims that he's from Belgium.... and has many many Idenities from his email to his paypal account.

I need all the help I can guys let me know!

wow he gave you a better deal bro.... lol well theres no question...! let the claims begin!

I'm glad you started this thread GatackFC so others could be made aware of this scammer.

Since not much time has passed - I hope you all are able to get your money back.

I'm going too put a Scammer warning next to his name in the feedback thread. May not matter much since he is now banned - but who knows if he has people's emails and tries to continue his scamming that way.

Back