• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WARNING - Riko is a SCAMMER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made the mistake of just PMing this guy Riko a few days back before becoming aware of the troubles he started brewing. He was dealing with someone interested in an item of mine. I saw that the member stopped contact with Riko so I PMed Riko asking if he could tell me when/if contact resumed so I would feel better about going through with my own sale. Go figure Riko was the shady member and not the other guy. Riko apparently wrote a public message to the other member saying "so you're talking to 'crystalbaud' but not me huh??" That brief comment cost me a sale due to that simple affiliation. Can't believe all the trouble this guy has caused people both here and on RPF. Really hope you guys get your money back.

well I have to go to work now... but I got two emails from this guy last night pleading with me to cancel my complaint. this piece of _____ matter also claimed that he thought I was buying a predator and that he sent that to me instead of the elder predator.... thats mistake cant even be made since A: I never asked about predator 2, B: in my payments I clearly state im paying for elder, C: Predator was sold to Senbi575....

I'll quote the emails when I get back so all you guys can be wowed too...

Obviously, it goes without saying, even if he promises the moon, sun and stars, do not cancel your paypal dispute....

well I have to go to work now... but I got two emails from this guy last night pleading with me to cancel my complaint. this piece of _____ matter also claimed that he thought I was buying a predator and that he sent that to me instead of the elder predator.... thats mistake cant even be made since A: I never asked about predator 2, B: in my payments I clearly state im paying for elder, C: Predator was sold to Senbi575....

I'll quote the emails when I get back so all you guys can be wowed too...

man i'm really sorry what happened to you and others. i really do hope you'll get all your money back as soon as possible. it's such a shame that people change themself in such a bad way and scamming people. Good luck to you mate!

Gatack or anyone else supposedly about to receive a box from Riko....I HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest you DO NOT accept the package if anything does arrive at your doorstep...Especially if Paypal is working to get your money back. Reason being, Riko can ship out anything in the box and that is HIS proof that he actually sent you a package. When you open it up and there is crap in there that is worth $1 and not what you were supposed to get, it will now be more of your word vs his in paypal's eyes. The fact that he can provide a tracking number to paypal will tell them that he did ship you the item.

Hope this makes sense.

I'm quoting this in case you guys didn't see it.

No matter what DO NOT CANCEL YOUR CLAIM and DO NOT ACCEPT ANY PACKAGES. :duff

ok guys i don't know if you remembered it but i was one the belgian guys who warned you for this seller , Riko put those predators and t-800 on a belgian collectors board with a buy it now price, a few people were interested in buying it and wanted to pick it up at his place but suddenly he tells everyone the preds are already sold, the day after this he put those preds and his t-800 on sale on this board, i warned people in his threads but he complained to the moderator and as a result my warnings were deleted and i got a warning from moderator not to post anymore in Riko's sales topics

My bank voided one of the transaction which is awesome news but the transaction amount amount might not come back.

What a slimeball... remdinds me of that Bronx guy who was pleading for people to go easy on him after ripping of a ton of money.

No sympathy for scammers; they will get what the deserve :lecture

ok guys i don't know if you remembered it but i was one the belgian guys who warned you for this seller , Riko put those predators and t-800 on a belgian collectors board with a buy it now price, a few people were interested in buying it and wanted to pick it up at his place but suddenly he tells everyone the preds are already sold, the day after this he put those preds and his t-800 on sale on this board, i warned people in his threads but he complained to the moderator and as a result my warnings were deleted and i got a warning from moderator not to post anymore in Riko's sales topics

That sucks...

My bank voided one of the transaction which is awesome news but the transaction amount amount might not come back.

So how much were you able to get back from the bank?

What a slimeball... remdinds me of that Bronx guy who was pleading for people to go easy on him after ripping of a ton of money.

No sympathy for scammers; they will get what the deserve :lecture

I remember that prick. I hope most people got their money back from that idiot too.

by the way Riko sent me a private message on this belgian collectors board on 27th July stating that the hot toys predator 2 was on sale again and that he was waiting on my payment if i still wanted to buy it from him...

by the way Riko sent me a private message on this belgian collectors board on 27th July stating that the hot toys predator 2 was on sale again and that he was waiting on my payment if i still wanted to buy it from him...

Wow just wow what a scumbag...

Damn that is the one that is suppose to be coming to me with a tracking number that doesnt work outside of his country, in 7-10 days. I wonder what the excuse will be for after this expires... I can see it in print now "I don't know what happened I sent it, give it some time it will be ther."

One of these days he's going to scam the wrong person and he's either gonna get the ____ kicked out of him or even worse!

I hope everything gets straightened out with you guys!

I am sorry to hear about that. Riko was trying to sell me the Elder pred 2 last week as well and got upset because I passed.

He put messages on my profile, can a Mod delete them since I have never had bad feedback...

Back