• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WARNING - Riko is a SCAMMER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on getting some and all of your money back guys. I feel much better reading this. Maybe Riko is the lucky guy. Now Seniram won't have to kill this idiot.

Im glad to hear some of you guys are getting your money back,,just hope it goes like that for everyone involved.

Unfortunately its people like this that give other sellers etc a bad name.

Got all my money back! For those who were duped by Riko and did not get their money back Pm and ill send you his contact info. But I strongly suggest getting the law involved in the matter or at least saying you are.

Glad you got your moolah back bro. Its good to know threads like this have happy endings too.:clap

Call me incredibly naive. I just can't help being surprised whenever I learn of people hopping from board to board trying to steal from fans in this manner. And, to further learn that there were threats on top of all this... How such behavior somehow seems like a good idea at any time is nothing short of astounding.

I hope you all somehow get your money back and that this fellow becomes known to the buying masses.

I believe he did as well...so I'm going to un-sticky this since it seems to be resolved.

Glad everything worked out for you guys.

believe it or not guys but this scammer is back from the dead, he just put his predator 2 back on sale on a belgian collectors board:mad:

He selling the HT Predator 2 on a Dutch site.
But you only can pay it cash and pick it up at his place...he says...

Back