• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WARNING - Riko is a SCAMMER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Riko a Scammer?

you should all just sent me 5 bucks a piece to make up for my loses... since I'm so awesome! lol

Yeah I think thats the best thing to do jen since he was banned sunday night and still managed to get money from seniram on monday...

also Jen can you sticky this thread so people can see it?

and maybe change the topic title to Riko the Scammer.... since without question he is one.

Oh yeah, I remember that D-bags Elder thread... seemed very shady. Nice to see other members were already giving him hell for being untrustworthy.

Hope you guys are able to get your money back; sucks when we have a-holes like this.

you should all just sent me 5 bucks a piece to make up for my loses... since I'm so awesome! lol

Yeah I think thats the best thing to do jen since he was banned sunday night and still managed to get money from seniram on monday...

also Jen can you sticky this thread so people can see it?

and maybe change the topic title to Riko the Scammer.... since without question he is one.

I'll sticky it until this gets resolved. Will also change the title. :duff

did anyone raise the alert on mediworld?

Seems he's trying to sell his batpod, pred 2 elder and termie there as well.

:(

I'm not on that board so can't help there. It would be good of people who are members on these other boards to send out a warning.

I hope for his sake he is in Belgium, last thing any idiot would want to do is piss off a Combat Veteran. I have his e-mail if any scammed customers need it.

That sucks guys. So sorry for this. I wish there was something that could be done. Isn't there a claim you can file through Paypal?

I hope for his sake he is in Belgium, last thing any idiot would want to do is piss off a Combat Veteran. I have his e-mail if any scammed customers need it.

Bro I hope he's only using one paypal account with all the claims filed hopefully they froze his funds by now.....

If I remember right, there were 2-3 other board members from Belgium raising all kinds of warning flags about him. They all contacted him wanting to buy it and offering to pick it up in person and he refused to sell it to them. Something seemed off, but the thread was so darn derailed that 90% of the posts got deleted.

yep, and i gotta thank them, because i was VERY close to buying the BD Endo on 7/21 but oddly enough hadta go to the emergency room. got back and was about to send payment, then saw those 2 Belgians dissin him. figured if he wouldn't sell to someone close and let them pick it up...something was fishy. came close to voicing that opinion in a post. guess i should've.

their posts were deleted because the rules state u can't give anyone flak about their sales listings. but i'm sure glad i saw them lol. thanks you 2 Belgian fellers!!

This is some major B.S., can't trust anyone anymore. I had a feeling this was too good to be true, after a while of not trusting people I decided to not be so crucial and trust others again and look what happens. Lesson to be taught here Ladies and Gents, always trust your gut instinct.

yep, and i gotta thank them, because i was VERY close to buying the BD Endo on 7/21 but oddly enough hadta go to the emergency room. got back and was about to send payment, then saw those 2 Belgians dissin him. figured if he wouldn't sell to someone close and let them pick it up...something was fishy. came close to voicing that opinion in a post. guess i should've.

their posts were deleted because the rules state u can't give anyone flak about their sales listings. but i'm sure glad i saw them lol. thanks you 2 Belgian fellers!!

I think one of them was Seb

I deleted several of his posts Saturday evening/Sunday morning while I was at SDCC. He was definitely trying to get more money for this figure.

I think its about time Dave and some of you mods get together and throw that rule right out of the window.

I think its about time Dave and some of you mods get together and throw that rule right out of the window.

I agree with GatackFC, I know I was looking in threads to see he posted in to see if he was legit and I never came across anything hard evidence based that made me think twice, just the deal seemed too nice.

He is definitely Belgian or from that general area, in the paypal transactions the language that comes up from his account is in Dutch.

He is definitely Belgian or from that general area, in the paypal transactions the language that comes up from his account is in Dutch.

2517-25891-1.gif

I rather agree, even though I can see where it can get annoying depending on what's said, it can serve as member moderating for the forum. :dunno

Shall I quote Gatack's post over there or what since this section is hidden from non registered members.

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

you cant trust anyone nowadays I thought since he was a long time member at both Mediworld and SSF he was reliable. :slap

I know, I can't even trust myself!

Back