Petition for:RE5 STARS Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Petition for:RE5 BSAA Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

Hmmm.... Jill Valentine or Julia Voth...???

I'd still take Jill everytime.

I want the BSAA version the most then the STARS version.

RE3 Jill is better as a statue than a figure.

hot toys are probably never gonna make a jill figure.

if you really want one you better make your own custom.

for example

however i don't loose hope that hot toys is working on a R5 jill.

I just posted my support of your efforts on facebook, Agen. We need to get Jill made. If they can make Mars Attacks (no offense to Mars Attacks fans, but an obscure license nonetheless), they should make a Jill Valentine.

From what I read, we won't get a Jill unless HT sees it worthwhile to buy the RE1 license. :sick

I wonder if there was a rights issue with Ada Wong... or Hot Toys just dropped the ball on that.

What? RE1 will make Hottoys much more money than RE5 do.

poloniums got a point

Just a question...

Chris, Wesker and Jill are all characters from RE1.
RE5 features all three, and infact features Chris and Wesker in costumes taken directly from RE1.
On the other hand, in RE5 Jill features zero costumes from RE1.

Although I'm aware of this idea floating around that rights to produce a Jill figure is tied up in the RE1 licence, I fail to see the logic in it.
Anyone care to clarify for me?

Signed :rock

Jill Valentine is the hottest RE character ever - both movies & video games!!! She is a must-have!!!

Just a question...

Chris, Wesker and Jill are all characters from RE1.
RE5 features all three, and infact features Chris and Wesker in costumes taken directly from RE1.
On the other hand, in RE5 Jill features zero costumes from RE1.

Although I'm aware of this idea floating around that rights to produce a Jill figure is tied up in the RE1 licence, I fail to see the logic in it.
Anyone care to clarify for me?

I remember roughly that is because, with some reason, the right of Jill character is in the character creator's hands, not the game. May be someone can confirm me.
Anyway, please hottoys, WE WANT JILL BADLY.

Seriously if NECA can obtain the rights to make Jill, I see now reason why HT can't do the same. Come on HT, don't leave us hanging!

If HT does infact make a Jill, what kind of arms would you prefer? Standard with exposed joints for better articulation or covered? As much as I like the covered arms (especially the new Sara Conner version with added muscle) for Jill, I kinda want the extra articulation espcecially if it's STARS Jill. If RE3 Jill though, I might prefer the covered joints though.

You hit the point, if NECA can do, HT also can do if they want. I think HT will go for rubber arms option, consider their trend in Sheva and Sarah. I prefer new and well sculpted non rubber arms. But I kinda agree, only RE3 Jill that I want new seamless nude just like what they did with 300 Leonidas.

well Neca has the license for RE1. I think that's a huge part of it. I really dont know why the RE5 license, which includes chris and wesker, doesnt include Jill. It's very strange.

well Neca has the license for RE1. I think that's a huge part of it. I really dont know why the RE5 license, which includes chris and wesker, doesnt include Jill. It's very strange.

I imagine both NECA and HT can hold the same licenses at the same time. They both apperently have the RE5 license and sadly NECA could have done a little more with the RE line. I'm still pissed NECA didn't make Wesker in either their RE1 or RE5 line. NECA could have at least made Jill since they apparently do have the rights to make her. She probably wouldn't have been a peg warmer like Sheva.

I imagine both NECA and HT can hold the same licenses at the same time. They both apperently have the RE5 license and sadly NECA could have done a little more with the RE line. I'm still pissed NECA didn't make Wesker in either their RE1 or RE5 line. NECA could have at least made Jill since they apparently do have the rights to make her. She probably wouldn't have been a peg warmer like Sheva.

I mean in regards to the fact Neca purchased the rights but HT just hasn't (yet). Didn't mean to imply because Neca has the license no one else can have it.

And yes i really wish Neca would do more with the RE line. the 7inch lines seem to be the most economically viable way to get some of the crazier characters and monsters.

I wish they treated their RE line like their Gears of War line, despite all the variants (which i don't mind too much), That line has a rich selection of characters.

Back